Fearless Forums
[FL] Jonas - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Staff Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: [FL] Jonas (/showthread.php?tid=84575)

Pages: 1 2

[FL] Jonas - Ratatoskrr - 12-20-2017

Username: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Accused Staff Member: [FL] Jonas

Involved Users:
  • - Panda

Time/Date/Time Zone: 4:30 GMT

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement:

Forum Powers abuse.

I put a thread on the off topic of [FL:RP] Panda saying he will do something to my internet before [FL] Jonas looks at the thread and deletes it for no apparent reason. I was merely exposing Panda for attempting to send me malicious content before his good old chum Jonas deleted it without hesitation, this is a clear example of his favouritism and bias in which he has for his friends over little old me.

Please find attached below, the screenshots which were on the thread, along with some context.:

The following screenshots are for the thread in which Jonas abused his powers and deleted:

the thread was regarding Jonas' close friend 'Panda's' attempt to send me a malicious link as I sent him many pictures of a Black Market Grade decal on rocket league, he then threatened that if another message was sent, something would happen to my internet (DDoS?). I sent him another message to 'test the waters' to which he sent me what seemed to be a 'spotify' link but if you look closely at the 'O' it has two dots above it meaning that was a phony link.

I clicked the link then Steam then informed me of this (see bottom screenshot) which then made me have second thoughts about this 'Spotify' link. I thought he was sending me a playlist however based on his previous messages, it has a high possibility that this link may or may not have been either Malware or some sort of IP logger because of the 'Internet threat'

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
[Image: stlCeWt.png?1]

Spoiler :
[Image: f2wyJjM.png]

Spoiler :
[Image: mmKFMSH.png?1]

Thank you for your time and hopefully there will be some sort of Justice.

~ Rat.

RE: [FL] Jonas - Jonas - 12-20-2017

Hello Ratatoskrr,

The intent of the thread was quite clear - to harras and disrespect Panda. I was contacted by Panda in regards of this, and he requested that I removed it, after reviewing everything that was said in the thread, I decided to soft delete it.

Before I go any further, I would like to quote some things for you that might enlighten reason(s) as to why it was removed.

Staff Report Instructions Wrote:- Punishing you in various forms, even if you don't like the reason.*

I punished you in the way that I removed the thread, I did not warn you because I felt that what you've done was minor, but still punishable.

Forum Rules Wrote:2d.) Do not insult forum members or staff members. If you do so, you may face a forum warning or suspension.

6a.) The administrators reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to administrators and not users.

6b.) The administrators have the right to close a thread if found to be violating any forums or if it is deemed necessary to prevent an unnecessary flaming.

8d.) Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a ban.

You're the one who decided to be disrespectful and abuse Panda in a way that would make him stand out as a bad guy - you were punished accordinly by having the thread removed, I had the full right to remove the post.

I have not abused my powers in any shape nor form.

Jonas.
Fearless Administrator.

RE: [FL] Jonas - Ratatoskrr - 12-20-2017

It is evident that you have abused your powers as the thread was not meant to 'Harass or Disrespect' Panda, it was to warn others that he is sending malicious links to other users. Your response clearly shows the bias in which I mentioned previously in this report. I would also like to include that over the past several days I have joined John Silver's channel within the Fearless discord where I am met with you being extremely hostile towards myself for speaking to John regarding an In-game issue that I am currently facing. I will try and have a bit of banter with you Jonas (and so does Panda) but you only seem to jump down my throat and snap at me before threatening to ban me and dragging everyone to other channels that lack access to in order to spite me. I'm sick of your constant abuse towards me and I've tried time and time again to ignore it but here we are, the problem persists and I've finally made the Abuse case.

- John Silver is now involved in the AA btw...

RE: [FL] Jonas - Jonas - 12-20-2017

Hello Ratatoskrr,

I still have not abused my powers. You can say that it was not meant to harras or disrespect, but it was. It put Panda in a very bad situation were he told you something that was obvious to be a joke. I am not biased at all, this is an opinion of yours because I've been leaving the channel because you annoyed me and others with you screaming and being very very noisy when we're just trying to have a fun time playing another game. John is not involved as its a whole different situation, I really suggest you keep to the topic and that you try to keep your personal opinions and personal experiences with me out of this, at is has absolutely nothing to do with the report itself.

I've not abused you either, I'm leaving a channel to go back to being calm and not noisy, whenever you join the channel you start screaming up and being very very loud, instead of muting you or whatever I move to another channel with whoever I am playing with to avoid getting my ears blown off.

Unless you have some proper counter-arguments other than personal experiences and just what you think about the post, I suggest we leave this report to the SA's.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator

RE: [FL] Jonas - Divey - 12-20-2017

Jonas did not abuse his powers in any way shape or form, as stated by the following forum rules:

6a.) The administrators reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to administrators and not users.

6b.) The administrators have the right to close a thread if found to be violating any forums or if it is deemed necessary to prevent an unnecessary flaming.

However, I do not see this in anyway as harassment or disrespect on Rat's part, he was simply sharing what had actually happened, nor do Rat or Panda have a history of any sort of rivalry in the past. This situation is also in no way a 'joke', perhaps the intent was for a bit of banter as has already been said in this thread, but it was clearly in bad taste by Panda as Rat did not take it well, nor should anyone be sharing malicious links under any circumstance. Onto the matter of Discord, it is all rather 'he said this' and 'he said that'. I will not be looking into this any further unless any of you can bring forward any concrete evidence. I'd also like to note that you can feel free to contact me at any time Rat, regarding any issues you are facing.

In the future, it would be wise for you not to post something like this in off-topic as it can indeed lead to flaming, which I believe Jonas was afraid of. However, you could have been in your full right to alert a member of staff about the situation. Although it is strictly not against our rules considering it is not on a Fearless service, considering Panda holds a rank and is meant to withhold a role model status to the community I would like to hear Panda's side of the story from his own words as this is extremely unprofessional.

To follow up on the targetting in which I mentioned in the beginning of this thread, this is what Jonas posted on my wall when I first posted this AA..

[Image: VdIDlzbIQyCNm50zSZ-PyQ.png]

Im going to be honest with you Divey. I've come back to the community after a break due to IRL family stuff which I will not delve into (unless you wish to pm me). But ever since I've returned, it feels as if Jonas is holding somewhat of a grudge against me which is beginning to show based off of the insults in which he has thrown at me on my forum profile. This, in turn is beginning to push me away from the community as I feel as if i'm just a user who Jonas can flex his 'Administrative powers' on.

If steam had not warned me about the apparent malicous content, there is a high likelyhood that i could have had malicious software in my pc causing loss of files and mass amounts of work to be re-done. For a member of the "team" to do this is unacceptable. Furthermore for an administrator to then remove my public post to inform other members of the community to a potential thread is insanity.

RE: [FL] Jonas - Panda - 12-20-2017

Okay,

I thought I would have to give my input on this at some stage. When I was on the server I got spammed on steam by rat with an imgur link, as in a joking matter what we say between eachother at most times as well as many others as well. I wen't into discord with rat about 5 minutes after the steam chat and he seemed to be fine about it and was laughing with me about, saying "Oh, I am going to post this on off-topic" but I said no to it though he posted it anyway and then I went to Jonas so he could close it for me because I did not want it on the forums, although it was a clear joke between me and rat. Jonas proceeded to close the thread. I went back on to discord to rat's channel to tell him that the thread was closed and he replied with "I know, there is an Admin Abuse going up now". So I left and went back to the channel I was in previously and a few minutes later the thread was up. Rat took a complete 180 about the whole situation and started to hold all of this against me. Jonas and Rat have had a small hostility between each other because of Jonas moving him out of Discord channels because he was being too loud when they were trying to play games and such, and I feel as if I am being used as a tool for Rat to get back at Jonas, as he found it in a joke way before Jonas deleted the thread on the forums. Hope this reveals more from my point.

(12-20-2017, 09:37 PM)Panda Wrote: I wen't into discord with rat about 5 minutes after the steam chat and he seemed to be fine about it and was laughing with me about, saying "Oh, I am going to post this on off-topic" but I said no to it though he posted it anyway and then I went to Jonas so he could close it for me because I did not want it on the forums, although it was a clear joke between me and rat. Jonas proceeded to close the thread.

I recall this going very differently, Lying in the courthouse is extremely forbidden and as a teacher, come on now...

I remember you joking about it and then proceeding to be a two faced parasite and tell Jonas a completely different story. Jonas then deleted it as you and him are good friends and he has a grudge against me which clearly shows biased to one user over another. Seeing as you have the Teacher rank, I would've thought you would have known better than to send me a phoney link in the attempt to log my IP or to give me some sort of Malware. I am lucky that my PC wasn't infected as I would've lost a handful of college assignments which are due by the new year.

Also, I do recall Awestruck posting a thread when 'Enzo Amore' attempted to IP log him but that wasn't deleted by an administrator, that post is still on the off topic forum to this date.

Thank you for looking into this,
~ Rat

- Warned for being disrespectful. - AwestruckBullet

RE: [FL] Jonas - Random - 12-20-2017

I feel like this is crucial information to thr case, and might change the conclusion.

Rat is being really hypocritical in this AA. Rat himself has stated on multiple occasions that he will "send people packets" and has even sent links to me, amongst his (ex) friends that let him obtain their IP's.

If you don't find this information useful, feel free to warn me.
Thanks.

RE: [FL] Jonas - Awestruck - 12-20-2017

Random's post will remain.