[Solved] I need some help
So im starting to get into aggressive rp a bit but my binds dont stay when i restart my game  
i do the binds from the console
And whats the best weapon to use?
The following 1 user Likes Sp33dx's post:
  • kaotek
Hey,

I think i'll answer this question as I know a bit about agressiveRP Smile.

you need to go into your autoexec file and save into there. It's located in your gmod folder in the csc file (I'd recommend googling it and it'll come up).

'Best weapon' isn't something you can just ask anymore.

AUG, G3 , AWP- Great long range, all will do good damage if you connect your shots
Galil, Famas, M4 , ak - Great medium/close range but drops off long range
XM, TMP - Superb close range.

I'd advise rocking Famas,Galil as it's the best 'all round weapons' and then take out any other gun which fits the situation.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Moxew
thnx ghost and everyone who helped i have them configered now but i have a new propblem there is this really bad background noise that doesnt go away when i type stopsound in consle and its like a rocket launching then a door closing idk how to fix it plz help its really annoying
Try snd_restart in your console and it should restart all sounds happening.

EDIT:
I know the sound you mean, it is ambience noises and to remove them you need to download this addon.
Hope it helps.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
i still have the sound it hasnt gone away i instaled the addon maybe its a new update cuz yesterday it updated and then this sound started appearing
Hi gorgeous,

Does it only happen on the FL server or on all of then?

-Removed by Steven8ken
i only play fl so idk
Are you able to go onto single player, on both V5P or another random map? That way, we can work out whether its an FL issue, V5P issue, or a Client issue.
Ffs now this happens
https://imgur.com/gallery/oMs3o
(12-20-2017, 03:34 PM)Sp33dx Wrote: Ffs now this happens
https://imgur.com/gallery/oMs3o

I'd suggest getting your PC looked at for this blue screen, it is nothing that we are able to solve unfortunately. Any idea what the specs are for your PC?