Report: captein_dada + Reinmark
Name of player: (captein_dada) + [Reinmark]

SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:82319735) +  [STEAM_0:1:237038988]

Time in GMT: 16:55

Server: v5p

Summary: As rebel leader, one of my rebels had radio'd in that she was being arrested, so me and Frost went to assist. Once we had took the arresting officer at gunpoint; Reinmark, we told him to release the prisoner. Before he had chance to do this a citizen wearing a green jumper; captein_Dada, jumped into his aston martin and intentionally flattened me. Once he had ran me over, he proceeded to jump out of the vehicle, withdraw a handgun as a citizen and helped reinmark in the gunfight against frost. 

Once the gunfight was over, reinmark allowed the citizen in question to go free, after murdering two people and brandishing a firearm in public - with no corrupt tags.

Evidence:

The first clip shows a quick overview of the situations:
I do however have a second video, around 5 minutes in length that shows more of this case, however it has my steam overlay messages on it that i would have to cover before publishing - i don't think it should be needed however.

I will begin covering chats on the second video if it is needed.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
HELLO IS ANYBODY HOME
wannabe skid
Requesting further evidence.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(12-21-2017, 05:03 PM)Jonas Wrote: Requesting further evidence.

Thank you for your reply, will it be okay with you if i was to link you the video privately, the steam chats on my overlay are not for public viewing.
wannabe skid
That is completely fine, you can contact me through Steam or Discord.
Video has been sent to you Via Steam, thank you for your patience.
wannabe skid
Hello,

After reviewing the further evidence I have concluded that Captein_DADA will be punished accordingly. Reinmark will also be punished accordingly for his FailRP

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator