Report: Multiple People
Name of players: Lord_Balthazar , [FL:RP] Wiki , hellcase.com lamb sauce , Zulu

SteamID: (Same order as above) 
STEAM_0:0:196587761 , STEAM_0:0:155779481 , 
STEAM_0:0:50056870 , STEAM_0:1:95193544

Time in GMT: 18:15 PM

Server: v5p

Summary: Raided the president and hostaged him and his handsome son for no valid reason. Included the laws. Wiki had done it twice before and had already been verbally warned for it 5 minutes before he did it this time.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8zdA5ql...e=youtu.be
Posting on behalf of Zulu, due to account issues he cannot reply. Everything said has came from himself.

"I was up in the office and it was not a raid however I told all of the people to put their guns away because I didnt want to raid I was just walking around the nexus which is hardly a raid, I was not involved as I was unarmed and not giving orders I told them numerous times to put the guns away because it will be seen as a random raid"
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
(12-16-2017, 07:37 PM)Sam Hyde Wrote: Name of players: Lord_Balthazar , [FL:RP] Wiki , hellcase.com lamb sauce , Zulu

Summary: Raided the president and hostaged him and his handsome son for no valid reason. Included the laws. Wiki had done it twice before and had already been verbally warned for it 5 minutes before he did it this time.

Lets quickly state something off the bat, We did not organise this with wiki. He was not technically a part of us, He just came up, we were not aware of him doing it 5 minutes before and if we were he would not have been there.

Next, I was not aware of this being invalid, and if I knew this I would have called off this raid instantly, This was a mistake on my part and I acknowledge this mistake, However if I had known this then that would have been beneficial to both sides.

Finally, I recognise this, And I am sorry for what I did, if you could recognise this it would be appreciated, And it will not happen again on my behalf, Or anyone here hopefully,

I hope you see my point, And thank you for taking the time to read this reply that I have created.
Lamb Sauce.
(12-16-2017, 07:37 PM)Sam Hyde Wrote: Name of players: Lord_Balthazar , [FL:RP] Wiki , hellcase.com lamb sauce , Zulu

Even tho I do not have any videos/pictures of this, I can confirm this. 
You can see me in the video(1.36), standing behind wiki.

+ Who the hell is that mechanic up on the monitor? (1.36 in the video)
Player report reviewed and approved.

The punishements are as following:

Lord_Balthazar will receive a 1-hour weapons blacklist for random raiding.

[FL:RP] Wiki will receive a 1-hour weapons blacklist for random raiding.

Hellcase.com lamb sauce will receive a 1-hour weapons blacklist for random raiding.

Zulu will receive a verbal warning, as he is not seen with guns. Don't do it again.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]