Falc is outa here.
Question 
This has been coming a while, time for me to take my leave from the servers.

I’ve grown bored of Gmod to be honest, I never touch my pc rarely and I’m addicted to my PlayStation, I’ve no motivation to come on the servers anymore, so I’ll say my goodbye from there. I’ll stick round on the forums, because it kills time when I’m at work, but that’s it from here on out. I’ll return if I regain interest, but that’s a low chance unless something amazing happens here, or I break my PlayStation, tv and pubs shut down.

Shoutout to Big Jord, Mr Devine, FL [GHOSTK1LL3R, FLRP Tomoash, AwesdickBullet, Bitchtea, Drogas, Wolven, Dobbs, Silvertan, General Wickets and my two princess’s Kula and Prosto if they are still alive.

Ps please unban Cox Kippsee Perqe and JackZ #The original legends squad
The following 14 users Like Falc's post:
  • Whiskey, Jordy, Awestruck, Wolven, Bobby, Eclipze, Nudelsalat, Ratatoskrr, Link, DVN, Zona, god, konsta, Merle
All though i'm not a fan of being called bitchtea, im glad you thought of me hahah.

See you when you come up north lad, ill do a line for you tonight <3
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Goodbye Falc.
We kinda had a falling out after you got demoted, but I’m glad I got to know you, Falc.

Best of luck with whatever you do next, and I hope we can keep in touch.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Goodby Darling

We gonna miss you Falc the 1 of many legends how now leaving FL

See you around
[Image: af8wfw9.jpg]
Penta Sports Clan : http://penta-sports.com/

Full Member Rainbows Six siege
you have been my princess since day one it’s a shame for you to leave I will always love you and respect you. The rp we did was great and funny I just love you way to much to see you leave. Miss you [FL:M] Falc
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Cya man
Love you samzo see you soon fella

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Take care, Falc. We've known each other for quite some time, have a good one! Make sure to keep in contact via steam or snapchat
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Goodbye Falc!

I guess the option of turning Passive is no longer on the table? Cheese