Player Report on: SnowBay
Name of player:SnowBay

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244422794

Time in GMT: 2.25pm

Server: v5p

Summary: User was wearing a suit as SRU/SWAT. We were involved with a gun fight involving 2 people, NO ONE on the force knew he was SRU/SWAT because he was wearing this suit/outfit so he end up being killed, totally not our fault. After he got killed and re-spawned in the nexus he had his gun out, an officer said "Who are you, show me ID" and proves he is SRU. Being the serg I kindly ask to take the suit off and go on to use LOOC to provide a reason to why he shouldn't be wearing it

Evidence: You can see this user wearing a suit/outfit as SRU [Image: 5DD9ECECF6542D4267EC43C60CC98F7CFA5BABC8]

I don't have a screenshot, as I went back up the chat to get it, it was gone. I opened my console to get the chat:
[Image: 886B1F3BD361DC227B22FB4F19B6B1BF812650EC]

(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Kyle: Get the suit off
*** Yuri Boyka Shows badge
Screenshot Requested
[CityRP] Moneypack(s) given to Mumble.
Screenshot Requested
You received $400 salary. $100 paid to tax.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Kyle: 12.10 and 12.10b
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Kyle: SRU cannot be undercover as it is classed as FailRP
(Local OOC) SnowBay: Who said im undercover?
Kyle Matthews: Please, Remove this outfit from your person!
(Local OOC) SnowBay: I have my gun out. Dosen't make me undercover
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Kyle: Explain why you are wearing that then?

12.10 Official Government units cannot wear any other clothing than their uniform, or use non-government vehicles, unless they are undercover. - SWAT Can't go "Undercover"

12.10b SRU or the SRU Sergeant are not allowed to go undercover as it is considered FailRP.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
While this is a rule infraction, it is minor and would likely only result in a warning.

That being said, this is approved, and the accused user will be given a stern talking to, as they are indeed in violation of the rules.

No formal punishment will be given unless this were to become a regular occurance.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]