Report: verzuh, John_NnN, BigNoseGetsHoes, and KayTheCreator
Rainbow 
Name of player: verzuh, John_NnN,  BigNoseGetsHoes, and KayTheCreator

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43942152 , STEAM_0:0:197057916 , STEAM_0:1:67566127 and STEAM_0:0:113496769

Time in GMT: 12.13.2017
 Video 1:    01.17.52
 Video 2:    01.31.06
 Video 3:    01.32.23

Server: V5P

Summary:
 Video 1: When trying to arrest verzuh he starts running and breaks FearRP
 Video 2: John_NnN randomly punches me at the start of the video (0:03) | BigNoseGetsHoes tries to kill his friend (0:10)
          John_NnN steps on and kills his friend (1:20) | BigNoseGetsHoes breaks FearRP when trying to arrest him  (2:00)
 Video 3: KayTheCreator insults me and when trying to arrest him he breaks FearRP

Evidence:

Me and Kay was being arrested for a private, mutual fight in a closed area where no one could see us I found that was an unfair reason to arrest me so to do something about it I had to move away. I was saying that why are you arresting us before but when I was running around the tree I found it a bit amusing. Either way there was no reason to cuff and arrest us for having a mutual fight.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]
(12-15-2017, 03:47 PM)Verzuh Wrote: Me and Kay was being arrested for a private, mutual fight in a closed area where no one could see us I found that was an unfair reason to arrest me so to do something about it I had to move away. I was saying that why are you arresting us before but when I was running around the tree I found it a bit amusing. Either way there was no reason to cuff and arrest us for having a mutual fight.

Fighting is a common reason to be arrested. 

You still haven’t touched the topic as to your defense as to why you did what you are accused of doing. Finding it amusing is an insufficient reason.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(12-15-2017, 03:52 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 03:47 PM)Verzuh Wrote: Me and Kay was being arrested for a private, mutual fight in a closed area where no one could see us I found that was an unfair reason to arrest me so to do something about it I had to move away. I was saying that why are you arresting us before but when I was running around the tree I found it a bit amusing. Either way there was no reason to cuff and arrest us for having a mutual fight.

Fighting is a common reason to be arrested. 

You still haven’t touched the topic as to your defense as to why you did what you are accused of doing. Finding it amusing is an insufficient reason.

It was a mutual fight away from everyone else so we thought that wouldn't be illegal as it's not allowing others in the public to see. Obviously I shouldn't of ran away but it's a bit hard not to when they won't give you a chance to speak out about the situation. I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry for that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]
Approved.
Moved.