RULE - New police rule 12.11 & 12.11a
Title of Suggestion:  New police rule 12.11

Description: A new rule to be added stating the following:

12.11 If a raid is occurring in the nexus and you are under NLR you are expected to vacate the nexus as quickly as possible and remain far away from the nexus until your NLR is over. 
12.11a Also, do not run through a gunfight in order to get to the weapons locker to get a gun. This is FailRP and abusing your NLR.

Why:

I've had so many run-ins now where either cops/SRU think because they're on NLR they can go down to the jails locker and equip a gun while we're literally standing in front of them raiding. Equally, I seen many cops/SRU be in the nexus lobby/ outside the lobby waiting out their NLR when there is a gunfight literally underneath them.

I understand this 'falls' under the NLR rules however this is clearly not be followed. Every raid this occurs so these rules will make sure no-one continues to perform these actions. With the addition of this rule it will stop cops/SRU waiting either inside or literally outside the nexus saying their NLR while being not 10M away from where they had died.
+Support
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
+ Support. The more precise the rules around this type of thing are the better.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
+support
+Support

Although the problem is a lot of the time you can’t actually get out the nexus because some dickhead always shoots you as your leaving.

The police spawning on the first floor would be a good preventative measure for this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-10-2017, 06:33 PM)Marty Wrote: +Support

Although the problem is a lot of the time you can’t actually get out the nexus because some dickhead always shoots you as your leaving.

The police spawning on the first floor would be a good preventative measure for this.

Police/SRU both spawning outside would be an even better idea IMO.
(12-10-2017, 06:39 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 06:33 PM)Marty Wrote: +Support

Police/SRU both spawning outside would be an even better idea IMO.

+Support
+Support
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
+support
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
-support if they don't add a separate weapon locker, somewhere else than the garage

+support if they do add a separate weapon locker.

I think allot of the cops do this in order to go on patrol again. By taking away access of the garage due to a raid you simultaneously take away their ability to go on a patrol armed, which in my opinion is needed for cops on FL.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!