[Solved] Returning to FL problem..?
Alright so whats happening is that theres 2 years since ive been playing FL and ive now come back. 

so whats the problem?  well here is the problem.

earlier in 2015 when i played FL i played on the v2d map and i gathered in over 500 hours on FL and 1000+ generally gmod, i had RPP's i had no problems with anyone or anything besides 1 ban that lasted a day for FearRP when i were new and didnt have the best understanding for the rules.. not gonna deny that, but it was 1 ban that lasted 1 day and i served it and continued to play by the rules for 500 hours after that.

now here comes the major problem. when FL either stopped using v2d or maybe it just got inactive and everyone went to the other Fearless server with v4b1? (dont remember so good since its years ago) i stopped playing because my pc at that time didnt let me play that map with more than 10 fps.  after a while my pc crashed and i never bothered to buy a real gaming setup or a new pc at all. 

but now very recently i moved out and i got myself my first "gaming setup" ever and then i thought of FL and how i missed it and the community and ofc when i realised its up running i couldnt wait to join back up and see whats going on in the controlled RP world.

Buuuuuuuut. 

As my last pc died my old steam account and mail, FL forum user etc died with it as i cant remember any name i used or mail or anything so i cant recall them and use them again.... 

so now here is the major problem. and its BIG. i just joined FL again as you see on my newbie forum user and my 4 hour FL Steam account. then i started thinking about ToS and Double accounting? well my situation now is that i am sort of double accounting, and not to avoid anything or get any benefits bcuz trust me i dont. i had a clean record earlier and wouldnt mind my old inventory and stats..  

my question is therefore. 

will this be accounted as double accounting? i swear im not trying to hide something or gain any advantages because i dont. but i also dont want to be banned by surprise later in time after spending more money and time into this community.. thats why im asking now just to get this cleared up so if i cant be here, i will leave without making a fuss, but ofc i hope to stay as FL were my fav place to go and ive missed it so much..

cheers.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:244045490&b=12]
So you had an old account with stats and now your playing on a brand new account?

Yeah this is double accounting however I get ya and I don’t see any harm done! But always best to double check!If you find the SteamID to your old account and to your new account you can get your FL stats (money, hours etc.) transferred.
Thank you for being honest about Double Accounting,

Your situation has been noted before, and there is a way to solve it. If you have any recollection about the name or SteamID, an Administrator could find that account and ban it, allowing you to play on this new one. If you were to be in the same house as when you were using your last computer, an administrator would have been able to find all linked accounts to your IP Address. However, now that you have moved, it makes it a lot harder to find your old account.
(12-08-2017, 03:54 PM)Dobbs Wrote: So you had an old account with stats and now your playing on a brand new account?

Yeah this is double accounting however I get ya and I don’t see any harm done! But always best to double check!If you find the SteamID to your old account and to your new account you can get your FL stats (money, hours etc.) transferred.

yeah trust me man i have tried... i have checked my IRL friends's steam accounts to try find my name on theirs friendslist but i cant find my account.. ive tried checking with people i remember too see if they could find me. ive tried to get life in my old laptop that i used at that time but no luck at all.... i sort of regret not noting down my old email and names etc.. but i find it better to come clean about it instead to try to hide it
(12-08-2017, 03:56 PM)Create Wrote: Thank you for being honest about Double Accounting,

Your situation has been noted before, and there is a way to solve it. If you have any recollection about the name or SteamID, an Administrator could find that account and ban it, allowing you to play on this new one. Do you?

check my other reply..
If you have absolutely no access to that account, then I am sure that although the other account has not been banned for precautions, the staff team will allow you to play and take note that you are not double accounting to avoid any suspension. However, if you were to be caught using both accounts, then the reasonable actions will be taken. I'll contact an administrator to see what they can do Smile
(12-08-2017, 04:05 PM)Create Wrote: If you have absolutely no access to that account, then I am sure that although the other account has not been banned for precautions, the staff team will allow you to play and take note that you are not double accounting to avoid any suspension. However, if you were to be caught using both accounts, then the reasonable actions will be taken. I'll contact an administrator to see what they can do Smile

Yeah i fully agree what you are saying man. im just trying to get this cleared out so i dont have to be worried getting banned by surprise later.
i will be going now too do some christmas presents shopping, so if i dont answer dont think im ignoring Tounge

back in couple hours
Hello there Kaotek,

I will need a few things from you if possible and don't question it.

Double accounting is a serious thing and is definitely worthy of a very long ban, however, if you provide me with your SteamID I will be able to ban the other account and have your items transferred.

I will give you 48 hours to do this as double-accounting is a really bad offence and you should of most likely contacted a staff member first.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(12-08-2017, 04:13 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello there Kaotek,

I will need a few things from you if possible and don't question it.

Double accounting is a serious thing and is definitely worthy of a very long ban, however, if you provide me with your SteamID I will be able to ban the other account and have your items transferred.

I will give you 48 hours to do this as double-accounting is a really bad offence and you should of most likely contacted a staff member first.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
So you are asking me to find the steamid on my old account as i mentioned? If thats what you mean im sorry but i cant.. and i really promise i cant find it so if there is nothing else too do and you choose not to believe my situation or simply cant help me then i can leave this community. But i would love if you guys could take a good look at my situation before the call is made, as i really wish to continue in the FL community.