Lack of evidence, please reconsider!
Your name: Kenny >.<

Your ban ID: How do i see this? http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8259

Banned by: Toby

Server: v2d and v33x

Involved: Jellyskeleton, my dear friend. Remen3, the poor lad. And possibly 4-5 other people, i did not take my time to look around. However i would like to point out that I was at no point given the oppotonity to speak directly to an admin or my lawyer(who was also involved in the supposed breaking of the rules.).

Why we should unban you: False accusations and lack of evidence. I would like to give a full explanation as to what happened, but even if i do, will it change your mind, Toby? Temar seems to be dear friend of yours.
you clearly didnt use the gate, its locked and was still locked after
(01-03-2012, 06:06 PM)temar Wrote: you clearly didnt use the gate, its locked and was still locked after

I did not use anything but the officers to get in, meaning they boosted me over. Is that part of the rules now?
Your friend even admitted you failed... "You know that button device which is included in the map? We jumped on that to get over but then again,"

+ you started to come from the left and the button is on the right.... so you must have used a prop...
(01-03-2012, 06:09 PM)Toby Wrote: Your friend even admitted you failed... "You know that button device which is included in the map? We jumped on that to get over but then again,"

+ you started to come from the left and the button is on the right.... so you must have used a prop...

I have nothing to do with Remen3, my dear friend is Jellyskeleton. And no i did not jump on that at any point as i knew that would be seen as propclimbing.
(01-03-2012, 06:09 PM)Toby Wrote: + you started to come from the left and the button is on the right.... so you must have used a prop...

May i ask if you were at the scene?
- Ban shortened to 2 day for you, jelly and Reme