AgentParker.official PR.
Name of player: AgentParker.official

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157945862

Time in GMT: 10:00 PM

Server: V5P

Summary: I've seen many people breaking rules, but I've never seen this one, being chased by an SRU SERGEANT, driving an ambulance, this is like a revolutionary moment for FL, so mister AgentParker did break this rule that rarely someone breaks, also apparently he lied to an admin "MrFinnConlon" that he didn't chase me and my friend but according to my evidence he did chase us.

(Laurinwookie is involved in this as he was the driver of the car in this chase, I was a passenger) 

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/xxx0R0O-0F8
[Image: BRucdlG.png]
Yes he did chase us as an SRU sergeant while driving an ambulance and he assisted the rest of the police team even though it's not even his duties to do it, all of this is true.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
Player Report Reviewed and Approved,

The player is found guilty of FailRP and Lying to a staff member.
When the player was spoken to earlier by myself, they were explicitly asked if they had been pursuing people as the SRU sergeant in the Ambulance. The player sharply denied the clam, it is clear however that they did in fact lie.
The Player will be issued with a blacklist from SRU for failRP - Pursuing as SRU in an Ambulance without valid reasoning and will be banned for lying in a staff sit.

Thank you for your report.
Regards,
MrFinnConlon
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Moved.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran