Add rule to not allow tranqs in combat
Title of Suggestion: Add rule to not allow tranqs in combat

Description: Add rule 4.7 stating:

4.7 - Once any form of gunfight has occurred you're not allowed to use a tranq sniper in combat.

Why:

It's a shit mechanic which is getting straight up exploited. With the addition to SRU getting them for free(!?!?!?!?!) they are now being used on a daily basis and there is no counter to them. 

p.s. making them go from 30 seconds to 20 seconds is not a counter
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai
+ Support, i don't feel tranqs should be used to gain an advantage in combat or as a weapon. Tranqs should strictly be used to subdue a running player who you want to capture, not kill.

And under no circumstances at all should a tranquilized player be killed.

ps. I feel great shame in the way i was annihalated at the start of this video, if i was aware of the circumstances things could have been different.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  •
-support
That is literally their only use, never move has a fleeing suspect been tranq'd
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+Support
+support. I think they shouldn't be used in active combat. However, if a person who was gunning down people starts to run away, or a person is on the run in general, I think they should still be able to be used for subduing them.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
+ Support
-Support.

Tranqs are a very great strategic way of eliminating multiple people if you're either alone or at a big disadvantage. Everyone has the ability to use tranqs, so it's not like it's unfair.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(11-19-2017, 04:56 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: +support. I think they shouldn't be used in active combat. However, if a person who was gunning down people starts to run away, or a person is on the run in general, I think they should still be able to be used for subduing them.

+Support^

Also no matter how low you make the timer, there bs and no counter
+support
Wolven

You made a suggestion like this and it got declined, by the way. I'll just paste in what I wrote at the time!

Floodify' Wrote: this is just impractical and almost renders the actual weapon useless, except for situations that occur once in a thousand times.

-support - nerf the weapon rather; make the severity based on stamina, so if you got a high stamina you will only get a bit dizzy at the first shot and then second a knockout (tranq then needs some reload time obviously).
Kind Regards,
Floodify