Allow taxes to 40-100%
+Support

[Image: giphy.gif]
Dictator's reaction
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
+support. Should be a cap at around 75%
+support (but not for 100%, maybe around 60%)

maybe have an option to tax the rich more, so if someone has more than say 10 Mil in the bank, then they should pay double the tax rate - this will make it more realistic. - (caps at 99%)
So if the tax rate is set between 50-60, then those that have over 10 mil in the bank will have to pay 99% tax - or if the tax rate is set to 20, then the rich will have to pay 40

Everyone seems to be for it IRL, so I don't see why anyone would be against it in a game. - It's about making people pay their "fair share", right?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
+ Support, only if the tax is capped at around 70% so people can still earn money
Bumped.

I still stand by my opinion that this should be added. At the end of the day, the president is the leader of the city/country and should be able to set the tax as high as he'd like. However, 100% is quite extreme.

It will also be nice to have another reason to raid Nexus other than there being a dictator Smile
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
+Support.
However, not more than 50%

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(05-31-2018, 01:48 PM)Santaliz Wrote: +Support.

I understand, however, a president/dictator is the leader of the country/city and should be able to set tax as high as he likes. Since 100% is far too much and incredibly unrealistic, perhaps we can come to a happy medium and say 80% max and 50% or above is a valid reason to raid?
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(05-31-2018, 02:18 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 01:48 PM)Santaliz Wrote: +Support.

I understand, however, a president/dictator is the leader of the country/city and should be able to set tax as high as he likes. Since 100% is far too much and incredibly unrealistic, perhaps we can come to a happy medium and say 80% max and 50% or above is a valid reason to raid?

Over 30% is a valid reason to raid, and cap would be maximum of 60%.
In real life, of course, you could put 100% taxes, but it wouldn't work and 80% wouldn't too, and if you somewhat manage to run a country with 80% as a dictator, it would be because of actions FL doesn't support/allow anyway, the president can't really do that much, and the consequences an 80% tax would cause, isn't within CityRP.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
+SUPPORT
For the 95%
+support. Up to 95%. Anything over 40 should be raidable