Allow taxes to 40-100%
+support
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
+support
-support the pres will make insane amounts of money, everyone will do the max amount possible just like right now. people will barely benefit from their salaries if at all.
-Support for the sake of the Citizens of Evocity.
+Support probably for Government Officials with donator.

If my money gets drained out of my wallet because some sketchy President decieded it would be funny to make the taxes 100%, s/he shall meet my high caliber rifle!!!!!!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
-Support

Sorry, I just can't get behind this. As already mentioned they earn enough with 20% and donator double salary. I believe 20% tax rate is harsh enough on people's salary as it is.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
I don't really think we can counter this with effects towards our 'economy'.

Falc brought up a great point that people can receive money packs of $50,000 for around £1.80 ($2.50) within seconds. It would still take a long time for the President to reach that amount in-game.
THis suggestion seems to be bugged, got mad support but not moved into the approved section yet!!
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Marty
(03-02-2018, 06:01 PM)DVN Wrote: I don't really think we can counter this with effects towards our 'economy'.

Falc brought up a great point that people can receive money packs of $50,000 for around £1.80 ($2.50) within seconds. It would still take a long time for the President to reach that amount in-game.

We shouldn't let these OOC matters get in the way of presidential roleplay.

The president/dictator should be more than able to set the tax to whatever he wants. They are the leader of the country and make the final decisions. If he wants taxes on 100%, he should be able to do so, no matter the consequences.

+Support
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • DVN
+Support

Like the idea of higher that 20% is a reason raid however like Jonas said, cap it at around 50-60.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
+Support
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here