Seriouser (more serious) version of my 5 years on FL post
Sad 
Heyo everyone! ericb0207 (currently known as Wrex on steam) or simply Eric

I joined fearless RP Q2 2012 (didnt make a forum account for a few months) as a young 10 year old boy. No really, 10 years old.
I was new to pc gaming in a whole but i quickly grew an addiction to steam and gmod in particular. Having jumped from xbox 360 and spending my free time playing halo to being a "pc gamer" (ugh I hate calling myself a gamer, it's something about the word Tounge). I was astonished by the way you could basically (within the limits of the source engine) do anything. I spent some time in the gmod sandbox before i went and tried multiplayer button. A massive list of servers popped up and i had pretty much no clue what was what. I started exploring around and a few servers later i found the "CityRP" tab. I joined the server and immediately knew that this was something larger and better then those "DarkRP" servers.

Years passed and i've ONLY (yes, only, idk how yall manage to get 500 hours within a half a year) raked up somewhere around 600 hours on fearless. The amount of fun and joy i've gotten from fearless and it's community is more then litterally any other game i've ever played. Met so many amazing and kind people over the years.

Now, me as a player in generall, i would call my self a person just out for fun. Just take a look at my ban list Tounge

I know many people will instantly think "oh your only here to ruin others experiences and you should leave if you dont wanna spend 20 hours setting up a serious rp blah blah bla" but let me explain,

I don't know.
Seriously.

I have a tendency to break rules (which I know isn't good...) but man, the amount of fun i've had.

I am seriously sorry for everyone who has in some way been negatively affected by my "deeds" on fearless.
I don't think that my banlist isn't deserved.

But nevertheless, this isn't an apology thread, it's about my time here on fearless!

In the time i've spent ingame i have noticed something special about the server. I don't know what it is, but this community is one of the best, most kindly and amazing communities i've ever encountered and I do seriously think that all of you guys, both new and old players are amazing. To upkeep and have a living and thriving community for 9 years is nothing short of epic. The pure devotion
to uphold a fair and fun community of all players is making this server more then worth sticking around too and playing on.

My life and personality would look very different without this community and i've learned alot from fearless.

So, the people of fearless, i hope you all good luck in fearless and in your lives. I hope I might meet more of you guys sometime.

Might be back soon again, who knows Wink

But seriously, thanks to everyone who keeps fearless alive.

Here's to another 5 years in fearless.

Eric

And uh, sorry if this post is abit unstructured and is filled with bad spelling Tounge
The following 3 users Like ericb0207's post:
  • Archer, TheSiphon, Bobby
It seems we have an older Fearlessian here. It's nice to see older members of the community return or make a comeback, just try to stay within the rules and you'll (mostly) be fine.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • ericb0207
Interesting story with FL
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • ericb0207
Joined FL pubeless....

5 year later....probably still pubeless.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Marty's post:
  • Floodify, ericb0207, dawson270500
Hey, after all you've had/are having fun, that's pretty much the entire point of any game.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Archer, TheSiphon, ericb0207
I hope we'll see you in-game. You can still easily have fun with a few friends and still stay within rules.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • ericb0207
(11-17-2017, 07:14 AM)Marty Wrote: Joined FL pubeless....

5 year later....probably still pubeless.

Hahah, well lets just say alot has changed Wink