Fultz's AMA
(11-15-2017, 06:06 PM)Create Wrote: Do you have a preference when it comes to Netflix or Amazon Prime?

Netflix because imo Netflix Originals are better but I use it more to go to sleep. shows are mostly boring
Were me and kula considered as mass minges at the times of our exploit bug perm ban?

Was there staff witch hunt against us and others at those times, and after our unban?

and classical OpinIon oN mE?
(11-15-2017, 06:12 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Were me and kula considered as mass minges at the times of our exploit bug perm ban?

Was there staff witch hunt against us and others at those times, and after our unban?

exploiting imo doesnt equal mass minges. But I definitely considered you two minges. But not on the fact of breaking rules, but working around them.

I honestly dont remember, but I would assume so. After the unban, I am not sure. But I dont think I was even on the team yet whenever you got permed by Rux. Or do you mean after the bug one? Because I dont think there was after that.

You were always good for a laugh, but when I was staff I really hated anyone who tried to work around rules in grey areas which I feel you and Kula abused because it was easily abused.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Prosto
Why do you always call me Brian?
Back in the day, Fultzy was getting out of AA's because he was an SA.
Now, he's getting into AA's (Alcoholics Anonymous) because he's an alcoholic 

Q: Why would I want to ask you personal questions on a Garry's Mod forum?
(11-15-2017, 07:10 PM)Brynn Wrote: Why do you always call me Brian?

First time I thought your name was actually Brian, but you got annoyed and told me it wasn't, so naturally I had to call you Brian forever LUL
(11-15-2017, 07:15 PM)Nevy Wrote: Back in the day, Fultzy was getting out of AA's because he was an SA.
Now, he's getting into AA's (Alcoholics Anonymous) because he's an alcoholic 

Q: Why would I want to ask you personal questions on a Garry's Mod forum?

ty for explaining the joke nub.

I would have to stick to the main post of "I am a no-name loser who wants self-gratification."
(11-15-2017, 06:22 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 06:12 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Were me and kula considered as mass minges at the times of our exploit bug perm ban?

exploiting imo doesnt equal mass minges. But I definitely considered you two minges. But not on the fact of breaking rules, but working around them.

I honestly dont remember, but I would assume so. After the unban, I am not sure. But I dont think I was even on the team yet whenever you got permed by Rux. Or do you mean after the bug one? Because I dont think there was after that.

You were always good for a laugh, but when I was staff I really hated anyone who tried to work around rules in grey areas which I feel you and Kula abused because it was easily abused.

First I was permed by you or I think it was Vauld? - for exploit bug
and 2nd time like 4 months after unban. By rickets for last chance thing, never been banned by my loved one Rux.
(11-15-2017, 07:30 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 06:22 PM)Fultz Wrote:

First I was permed by you or I think it was Vauld? - for exploit bug
and 2nd time like 4 months after unban. By rickets for last chance thing, never been banned by my loved one Rux.

Ah just looked up some UBRs, I was thinking of the propkilling thing that happened and then you two became best friends LUL.

Venom was the one who banned you for the exploiting. I handled the case. Good fun. Brought back good memories of that shit lift on v2d
Why don’t I know your real name yet?