Fultz's AMA
How's it going bro's, its your boy FULTZYPIE. I am here to answer all the questions you have for me.

I am a no-name loser who wants self-gratification. So AMA
Come back to the staff team?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(11-14-2017, 11:44 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Come back to the staff team?

LUL
The following 8 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Floodify, Awestruck, Lewwings, General Rickets, Zecon, LordOfMemory, James, MasterNoda
How r u?
Do you like others looking at your profile?
Opinion on Chi No Hebi?
Best moment as staff?
Opinions on Soul?
Opinions on current team?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

opInon on mE?
--
What was your final plan after shaping the team as you visioned it?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
OpIniON oN mE?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Why do you love RoCky so much and put him under your wing?
(11-14-2017, 11:47 PM)Lewwings Wrote: How r u?
Do you like others looking at your profile?
Opinion on Chi No Hebi?
Best moment as staff?
Opinions on Soul?
Opinions on current team?

I am bored

Yes

See here : https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...808&page=7

Promotions/Demotions

Soul is inactive and that will never change, as long as the SAs have the power to do shit then we good.

Too much rp, not enough admining.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Lewwings, Floodify
(11-14-2017, 11:49 PM)Floodify Wrote: opInon on mE?
--

You okay. Never forget saying no to your first promotion thread. But then after watching you for a while longer I knew you would be a good staff member so I reopened the thread and you were promoted.

Final plan? A professional team that the community respected as well as didnt take lightly. A team that didnt take inactivity lightly, and if you were inactive you would do more forum side administration. People use the argument that staff doesnt get paid which is fair, but in that case, if you arent active, I should be able to boot you. We were getting to that point until the split. People from that time can tell me if we were shown like that. I felt we did pretty good.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Floodify
(11-14-2017, 11:58 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 11:49 PM)Floodify Wrote: opInon on mE?
--

You okay. Never forget saying no to your first promotion thread. But then after watching you for a while longer I knew you would be a good staff member so I reopened the thread and you were promoted.

Final plan? A professional team that the community respected as well as didnt take lightly. A team that didnt take inactivity lightly, and if you were inactive you would do more forum side administration. People use the argument that staff doesnt get paid which is fair, but in that case, if you arent active, I should be able to boot you. We were getting to that point until the split. People from that time can tell me if we were shown like that. I felt we did pretty good.

Sooo.. your final plan was to boot soul for inactivity then? Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Lewwings