Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Who are you?

Do i know you?

Have we met before??

and btw nba 2k18 is bad
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(11-15-2017, 10:47 AM)Random Wrote: Opinion on me?

Truthfully, I don't really have one. Outside of some Ace stuff here and there I never interacted with you at all. I never saw anything notable from you when you were an admin that would make me form a negative opinion. So my opinion from my perspective is was a quiet staff member who just did their job. 

However, if I am right without having to look it up, I did screw your clan in a war a bit ago and weaseled my way into getting like 200k from you. LUL
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Random
(11-15-2017, 10:54 AM)Floodify Wrote: y r u n grub no frends

"I trash talked the SAA to get Super Admin" - Grub
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Floodify, General Rickets
(11-15-2017, 11:39 AM)Yonno Wrote: Dead honest opinion of me?

And why are you so CUTE?

You are a good dude. When we first opened Ace I think we made that pretty obvious since me and Rickets were going all out to get you to join, I think that shows my original opinion of you. After a little bit it was pretty obvious you were going to be promoted as well and you took the promotion extremely well imo since you didnt change as a person which is always an iffy thing whenever someone does get promoted. You killed it and did better than I even expected. Now you are inactive mate, and I miss you whenever I get on and dont see you. Should join the discord more with us. <3

I think it is because I have never once forgotten your birthday. I am that passionate. Smile
  • Yonno, General Rickets
(11-15-2017, 11:57 AM)Jonas Wrote: Who are you?

Do i know you?

Have we met before??

and btw nba 2k18 is bad

The best Super Admin ever

I don't think, you might know me from my well put together roleplays

I think you were the one who gave me my rp point that got me enough to use the bus

not a question and suck my toe its a great game
  • Lewwings, Jonas
What is your opinion on me?
Opinion of anime and more specifically anime tiddies?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
If your dick was touching your mums fanny and your dads dick touching your ass. Would you go backwards of forwards?