Fultz's AMA
(11-15-2017, 12:00 AM)Floodify Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 11:58 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 11:49 PM)Floodify Wrote: opInon on mE?
--
What was your final plan after shaping the team as you visioned it?

You okay. Never forget saying no to your first promotion thread. But then after watching you for a while longer I knew you would be a good staff member so I reopened the thread and you were promoted.

Final plan? A professional team that the community respected as well as didnt take lightly. A team that didnt take inactivity lightly, and if you were inactive you would do more forum side administration. People use the argument that staff doesnt get paid which is fair, but in that case, if you arent active, I should be able to boot you. We were getting to that point until the split. People from that time can tell me if we were shown like that. I felt we did pretty good.

Sooo.. your final plan was to boot soul for inactivity then? Smile

Nah. I would say have a more functioning team that didnt need to wait on his decision on things.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Floodify, General Rickets
(11-14-2017, 11:50 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: OpIniON oN mE?

As a person, you are good. As SA still honestly not sure yet. I have seen good and meh.
(11-14-2017, 11:54 PM)Zombie Wrote: Why do you love RoCky so much and put him under your wing?

I cannot disclose information on this topic. Sorry for your inconvenience
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • General Rickets
What would be your first action in the hypothetical world of you replacing Soul?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-15-2017, 12:05 AM)Floodify Wrote: What would be your first action in the hypothetical world of you replacing Soul?

I wouldn't. That was never a plan. Me and Soul had our bad spots back when, but I never wanted to replace him. But instead, have a staff team that would be able to implement things without having to wait on Soul to give his input. We had a couple run-ins when waiting that we would just decide to go with it and then halfway in Soul would change the idea which in the end wasted a lot of our time working on something to bring.
I hope it's okay to ask, but why did you leave FL 2.0?
What games do you usually play?
Do you still have that cool snapback collection going on, or have you stopped collecting?
Did you ever love me, daddy
How did it feel screenshotting me and Armless Gamer playing with AK-dildo weapons the day before my actual mod promotion, which was cancelled because of this event? 
Will Lombardi ever come back?
Did you know that I always associated your clan with Falco Lombardi, because I personally prefer the air? 

pls.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(11-15-2017, 04:03 AM)Infernaw Wrote: I hope it's okay to ask, but why did you leave FL 2.0?
What games do you usually play?
Do you still have that cool snapback collection going on, or have you stopped collecting?
Did you ever love me, daddy
How did it feel screenshotting me and Armless Gamer playing with AK-dildo weapons the day before my actual mod promotion, which was cancelled because of this event? 
Will Lombardi ever come back?
Did you know that I always associated your clan with Falco Lombardi, because I personally prefer the air? 

pls.

I planned on resigning from FL before the whole split happened. Then Enzyme and Rickets convinced me to give it a shot, I lasted a month and honestly had no interested in starting anew.

I have recently been playing NBA 2k18, Fifa 18, Fearless here and there as well as CS and sometimes OW. 

I sold some just have the other laying around in storage

Wink

I honestly don't remember, but I feel like I would have probably tried to delay the promotion

Lombardi is always in my heart. Lombardi is right now the two leaders of Ace Smile

Most did (I did because Falco is sick). I wasnt the one who came up with the name though. That was Todcat
  • General Rickets
Fifa 18 rating out of 10?

Samzo or Falc

Are you looking forward to me and you being the new SA of Fearless?

Why do you miss me all the time?

Why do you Support the shit Manchester team?
(11-15-2017, 07:17 AM)Falc Wrote: Fifa 18 rating out of 10?

Samzo or Falc

Are you looking forward to me and you being the new SA of Fearless?

Why do you miss me all the time?

Why do you Support the shit Manchester team?

Solid 8/10 love how they did transfers now in career mode never gets old. The Alex hunter story was okay, you better believe I let the other dude you can help fail, and I never really care for fut because money. So I judge solely off of career mode  

You know the answer of that boi

I'd actually enjoy that as I feel you wouldn't try to overturn any of my decisions. But LUL

Cuz u my boi

Kevin De Bruyne is my guy. Have followed him since he went to Werder Bremen. And since I live in the US, I dont have to tightly follow teams like I would if I lived in Europe. So naturally I will like any team he goes to (Minus any La Liga teams).
  • Falc
Opinion on me?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]