Change Famas, AWP, AUG & G3 weapon statistics
Title of Suggestion: Change Famas, AWP, AUG & G3 weapon statistics 

Description: Improve the weapon's stated above and make them more usable than what they are. 

Why: There is literally no reason to ever use some of these guns as there are other guns which flat out perform them. Improve the statistics of these weapons so they become more viable in combat and actually have a role to play on the server.
The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Captain Barry, Midget, Archer, DVN
+support
+Support
Regards, Midget

+support
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
+Support
+Support
Why the fuck are they more expensive than the AK-47/M4A1 if their stats are shit compared to them?
The AWP is the most expensive gun in the game but it doesn't worth for what it actually is.
AUG is nearly $50K and yet is horrible.

If I pay for a gun, I want to get what I pay for and expect it to perform very good.
+support
Price and current stats don't quite match up.
Also would be better to "break the meta" and have more variety to choose from, so it's just not the Galil/AK
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+ Support
(11-15-2017, 03:36 AM)Zombie Wrote: +Support
Why the fuck are they more expensive than the AK-47/M4A1 if their stats are shit compared to them?
The AWP is the most expensive gun in the game but it doesn't worth for what it actually is.
AUG is nearly $50K and yet is horrible.

If I pay for a gun, I want to get what I pay for and expect it to perform very good.

This^^
+support
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The only good thing about the AUG was when third person shooting was still a thing lol.

+Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  •