lol 5 years on fl
hi everyone
ive reached my 5 year anniversary (and some) on fl.
thought it was cool
im quite unknown in the community
still a bit mingey
lol
nobs
The following 6 users Like ericb0207's post:
  • Archer, TheSiphon, Lewwings, Viljo, Zecon, Merle
(11-13-2017, 10:20 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: Five years? Mate talk with me, get yourself a profile picture, a signature and join the discord, maybe even improve your name! You should get active in the community more, ya know? Maybe get known a bit more for the five blimming years of FL

jesus christ try harder please
The following 9 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Haarek, Willem de Walrus, CorieTheNub, Suarez, Ivan Tempski, Random, ericb0207, Merle, Santacake
Lmao, congrats on 5 years and still sticking around!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • ericb0207
same
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 2 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • ericb0207, Viljo
congratulations young padawan
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • ericb0207, Viljo
Truly one of the elders
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • ericb0207, Merle
bitch pls

'12 is the year when legends arrived
The following 5 users Like Rumbleâ„¢'s post:
  • Awestruck, CorieTheNub, ericb0207, Merle, Viljo
(11-14-2017, 03:55 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 12:20 AM)/razz/ Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 10:20 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: Five years? Mate talk with me, get yourself a profile picture, a signature and join the discord, maybe even improve your name! You should get active in the community more, ya know? Maybe get known a bit more for the five blimming years of FL

Come on lol, if you'd spent five years in a gmod server would you not atleast want to be recognised?

It’s all down to personal preference.

Some people like to just keep a low head, do their thing and enjoy it for what they make it. There’s plenty of players who have been here for years that probably have a forum account yet rarely ever interact on the forums.

Bit of a bold statement telling him he has to get known bud!
The following 6 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ryan F, Reebs, Suarez, ericb0207, Merle, Viljo
(11-14-2017, 03:55 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 12:20 AM)/razz/ Wrote:

Come on lol, if you'd spent five years in a gmod server would you not atleast want to be recognised?

I'm sure people will get active in the community if they like to be, but just playing is fine aswell. Just look at me, I played for 5 years without anyone really knowing me. 

By the way congratz on the five years man, great to see you're enjoying the servers Smile
The following 3 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • Lewwings, ericb0207, Merle
(11-14-2017, 04:09 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote:
Quote:It’s all down to personal preference.

Some people like to just keep a low head, do their thing and enjoy it for what they make it. There’s plenty of players who have been here for years that probably have a forum account yet rarely ever interact on the forums.

Bit of a bold statement telling him he has to get known bud!

Oh yeah, I see where you are getting at.. Sorry!

No need to apologise man!

Jumped the gun a bit, we all do it. Smile
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Self, ericb0207, Merle