Introducing Seasonal and Holiday Passive Nights!

Hello everyone!

I am happy to introduce seasonal/holidays Passive Nights. This is something that has been decided by the community. The thread (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=83149) said to be monthly, however, there is not enough time in my schedule to plan out a passive night each month. Therefore, by bringing seasonal and holiday passive nights we’ll still have them more frequently than we used to.

What is seasonal and holiday passive nights?

I myself am going to be going over this and try to optimize this to be the best set of passive nights we’ve ever had. I will try to be as enthusiastic about this as possible, and that’s why it’s also too much to make each month. It requires a lot of planning and building. Seasonal and holiday passive nights will include whatever holiday or season it is, and we’d get a special theme for that season so it’s more enlightened.

When are these seasonal and holiday passive nights?

These seasonal and holiday passive nights will be hosted by either me, the super admin(s), or by another administrator if they’d like to give it an attempt. This is to make sure everything will run smoothly. The seasonal events are quite obviously, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. These are the four months that will have a special theme to spice things up. The holiday's ones will be attempted to be put in an empty month in case that we’ve got a good idea for a theme. Holiday passive nights will be planned based on whatever the community might suggest or other administrators.

What can I expect from these passive nights?

They will be around the same as they’ve been previously, a night filled with people who enjoy the passive roleplay atmosphere. This is also because we feel there is a clear overweight in aggressive roleplay and we’d like to introduce people to passive roleplay, and hopefully return to whenever the roleplay standards were much higher, this is an aim we’ll need everyone's help with.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator and Event Manager.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Aight
Wolven

Nice!
Rodger that, captain event man!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Very nice.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I do love passive roleplay and can't wait for more!
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Jonas, RaZZ
Sounds great!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Sounds great!
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Sweet!
I cri no guns
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.