Report: <Julern>
Name of playerJulern

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:146617242

Time in GMT: 4:30

Server: v5p 

Summary: Julern hostaged me and then send a demand to the government. He then told the negotiator to go away, and then left the scene, along with me, entirely. I belive this breaks rule 8.5 as they left me locked in a room. Furthermore, they engaged in a gunfight soon after the police found me. I belive Julern hostaged me solely as an opportunity to get into a gunfight - which would be failRP as a criminal should keep a low profile and not bait the government to fight them.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/uT_VRvSf7Wwhttps://youtu.be/HYFmSJMXXps
I was a police officer, and the whole team effected because of that.
I can say that i didnt leave, i was standing on the roof then i falled down, and saw 2 officers so i pulled out gun and we were standing there for ever with pointing gun a echother while i tried to tell them that i had a hostage then i ran into backstreet apartments and hided and got killed by an officer
Hello Ethan,

In my opinion, this does not break rule 8.5. The accused did not neglect your well being, as he came into the room after the initial lock to check that you were alright. Furthermore, as far as I see, you did not ask for anything from him, such as water or food, therefore he had the right to assume your bodily functions were intact. It is true that he did leave you, but I feel this was due to the Police intervention and the fact that he apparently 'fell down', which can be backed up as the gunfight takes place in the back alley, and that when we last saw him was on the balcony to your left. It would have been tactically imprudent to make his way back up to the room if the Police were posted outside.

It does not show him explicitly turning the negotiator down, he did just not respond. This may have been because the negotiator retracted as per the command to 'don't come up', therefore when Julern went to see if anyone was there, is was empty. He did however state the demand for release was $2,000, showing he did have a plan. It should be noted that violence is the final option in these circumstances, and if he has taken a hostage, he should have had definite intent to release them, as I believe he did. As there is no solid evidence that he turned down negotiation to just have a fight instead, that claim has to be dropped.

As for the gun fight at the end, it is not seen who instigated it. As he did not have you under gunpoint, he had no bargaining chip, so the government had every right to open fire on him, seeing as he was posing a threat to other citizens. He did not have you because he fell out of the balcony. I very much doubt that a lone gunman would purposefully get into a gun fight with a large portion of the police force, as his annihilation would seem inevitable.

The only rule I can see being broken here is random hostaging.

Julern, starting from now, you have 48 hours to explain your reasons for taking Ethan as a hostage. On top of this, for clarity, it would be useful if you could explain why the negotiations did not work out with the Police, how you fell off of the balcony, and why a gun fight occurred.

Thanks,
Link
well i had police after me after a lot of trouble so i decided to hide on the roof at apartments then ethan came so i pulled out a galil and took him to a room, i had to get away the police so i decided to distract police with having a hostage and give it to them for money then i went to the roof to look if some more police came, and it did so i went down to the roof thats a little bit lower and fell down after trying to jump up again, then i tried to tell police that i had a hostage than i got sprayed down.
Player report denied.

After talking with the accused further about this incident, I can conclude that no rule breakages occurred. He took Ethan hostage as the car he was using to run away from the Police had run out of petrol, so he needed a way to try and get out of the situation. This is a valid reason to take the hostage.

Inevitably, it ended in his death, as he fell down from the balcony thus and had no means to get away from the Police.

Thanks,
Link
Moved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]