PR on Julern for breaking FearRP
Name of player: Julern

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:146617242

Time in GMT: Around 20:15

Server: v5p

Summary: After player provoked me into a melee fight he broke FearRP while running from me after I pulled out a gun.
He drove off and I shot him a few times, he comes back after I changed suits and starts provoking me again, I followed him and pulled out a gun, said "Don't move", he keeps moving and pulls out his own gun, killing me, you can see this last part on the video, I can also upload what happened before if you wish.
This all happened because I arrested him 20 minutes before that after he screamed "Allahu Akbar".

Evidence:

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

No doubt he broke FearRP, so he will be punished for it regardless. However, could I request the recording of what happened just prior to this so I can see what led up to this point and why you pulled the gun on him?

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I can yes, I'm not sure if I have the recording of everything that happened before as my Shadowplay is set to 5 minutes but I can try later at night or in the morning if you wish.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Yeah just get what you can and upload it as soon as possible. At that point, I will conclude this report.

Thanks,

Tomo
Approved before website downtime/rollback.

Moved.