Player report on Goku for RDM FailRP and metagaming
Name of player: goku

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19668828

Time in GMT: 19:25

Server: v5p

Summary: So this player had a Fisher job and caught us breaking in to unowned houses for lost contraband and we threatened him, he then changed his job to something else and RDM us.
He admitted to changing jobs to Ruffian so he could get revenge, my game crashed before I could kill him.

Evidence: This is the part where he killed us, if you wish I can send you the whole clip of us talking to him as a fisher before.

Spoiler :
[Image: prgoku.png]

Video

[Image: mdjMiG]

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

He's uploading the right video now,
I got more evidence of him changing his job name to kill us
[Image: NNbU0FJ.jpg]

[Image: jrDu0Uk.jpg]
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Posting on behalf of Ousmn since he is unable to access forums. The words below and following my post are all his.

I don't see any meta gaming here, nor RDM or FailRP. You messed with me by knifing me (Which is a threat to my life). I was a fisher back then when I was under threat. Thereafter, I decided to change my job to accurately describe what I was going to RP and ambushed you.

I knifed him as a warning for him to run, one doesn't change from a simple fisher man to a criminal armed with an automatic weapon and tries to take down a Cartel...

Three whole days of not even looking at it. I hope this has nothing to do with the fact he's a veteran.

I just want to say that these things normally get resolved in less than 24 hours. In the meantime there have been 2 different resolved PR's already
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(11-01-2017, 09:27 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Posting on behalf of Ousmn since he is unable to access forums. The words below and following my post are all his.

I don't see any meta gaming here, nor RDM or FailRP. You messed with me by knifing me (Which is a threat to my life). I was a fisher back then when I was under threat. Thereafter, I decided to change my job to accurately describe what I was going to RP and ambushed you.

Can I ask what Ruffian accurately describes? I can't even understand the meaning of it.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(11-03-2017, 01:22 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: Three whole days of not even looking at it. I hope this has nothing to do with the fact he's a veteran.

I just want to say that these things normally get resolved in less than 24 hours. In the meantime there have been 2 different resolved PR's already

Can’t look at a PR we don’t see, my guy. 

I’ll conclude this later today.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(11-03-2017, 01:22 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: Three whole days of not even looking at it. I hope this has nothing to do with the fact he's a veteran.

I don't know if you can read or not but I said CLEARLY I am posting on BEHALF of Ousmn as he is unable to access the forums.

(11-03-2017, 01:25 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 09:27 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Posting on behalf of Ousmn since he is unable to access forums. The words below and following my post are all his.

Can I ask what Ruffian accurately describes? I can't even understand the meaning of it.

Thats not my problem, what do you usually do when you don't under stand something? Google it.

This took me 5 seconds to obtain.
[Image: 8f7aca5b4cb9705350062be74e40792b.png]

Alternative, use Merriam-Webster renowned dictionary for that use it will give you more than one definition.

As for the other posts they are meaningless really you knifed me which was an attack on my life, the impact of your violent attack sent me on a downward spiral and led me to violence to defend myself. I changed my job to suit the RP I was about to do.

I feel as though this is more of an attack on myself because I killed you both, you should not let anger sway your judgment.

(11-03-2017, 02:49 PM)General Rickets Wrote:

I don't know if you can read or not but I said CLEARLY I am posting on BEHALF of Ousmn as he is unable to access the forums.

(11-03-2017, 01:25 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:

Thats not my problem, what do you usually do when you don't under stand something? Google it.

This took me 5 seconds to obtain.
[Image: 8f7aca5b4cb9705350062be74e40792b.png]

Alternative, use Merriam-Webster renowned dictionary for that use it will give you more than one definition.

As for the other posts they are meaningless really you knifed me which was an attack on my life, the impact of your violent attack sent me on a downward spiral and led me to violence to defend myself. I changed my job to suit the RP I was about to do.

I feel as though this is more of an attack on myself because I killed you both, you should not let anger sway your judgment.

You're so funny...
Seriously stop trying to make up a story for it, you are not allowed to change jobs so that you can do something, I can't be a Citizen and then change job to Hitman and kill someone that disrespected me...
You were delaying running away as well.

As you can clearly see you killed us both because you killed Spartan while we were chilling just driving and me because the bullet hitting the vehicle crashed my Gmod, if this was anger I would have PMd you in-game after I reconnected lol

I don't really see what is funny, this is the courthouse you should take this seriously.

As for your accusations my change in life prior to you knifing me encouraged a more aggressive and violent character inorder to survive. After your attack I had to learn how to defend myself, once I could I sought out revenge with a VALID job title for me to do so. How or when I killed you is irrelevant.