Flood AMA
What was your favourite moment after making a return to the community?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Do you do Photography full-time?

What are some of your favorite photos you've taken?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

also I figured out a way around Illinois with shooting gats so when you come to the USA you can go pew pew?
The following 2 users Like Venom's post:
  • Reebs, Floodify
Would you have sex with Weinstein as a trade-off for a huge director role in a Hollywood movie
The following 5 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Jan, Zecon, Floodify, Link, Ivan Tempski
All time fav movie?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(10-31-2017, 12:20 AM)Divey Wrote: What was your favourite moment after making a return to the community?

Probably when Estleback and Bentley had a clash, it was fun and whilst some parties were pissed off, it was kind of a small flashback from the old days when me and my associates planned strategic moves (refering to SAA alliance etc).

(10-31-2017, 01:28 AM)Reebs Wrote: Do you do Photography full-time?

What are some of your favorite photos you've taken?

I don't do photography full-time, yet. I'm not really sure, but you can check out my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/viktorjorneryd/

(10-31-2017, 04:05 AM)Venom Wrote: how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

also I figured out a way around Illinois with shooting gats so when you come to the USA you can go pew pew?

first question is kinda limelight related bc we dont have wood chopping, so..

ah cool man, sounds dope. i'll check.. but i'm aiming around mars/april maybe.

(10-31-2017, 11:19 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Would you have sex with Weinstein as a trade-off for a huge director role in a Hollywood movie

Well I had sex with soulripper (posed as a 12 year old girl) to get supervising administrator, so a second time wouldn't be so weird tbh

(10-31-2017, 12:04 PM)Random Wrote: All time fav movie?

Super hard question.. Right now, it might be se7en. I can't decide really.. but if I had a gun on me I might of said the prestige (by christopher nolan). I have a bigger answer but that would require a lot of energy to write down right now (just finished work hehe)
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Divey
Just checked ya insta, how long did it take for you to grow your hair that long?
Are you going to contribute to FL one day with your skills?
[Image: clvck9d.png]
What is your honest opinion on the teacher rank? Do you find it unnecessary or necessary or anything else for that matter?
Im not asking this because I happen to be a teacher, I am genuinly curious what your opinion is.
(10-31-2017, 04:51 PM)Falc Wrote: Just checked ya insta, how long did it take for you to grow your hair that long?

Those are my models lol
Kind Regards,
Floodify