Flood AMA
(11-21-2017, 04:38 AM)ryan! Wrote: Who do you think the worst admin of all time is?

Eh, depends on post resign or during administrative period. Freezak and Narc were two asshole I hated, but during their time as administrators (at least Narc), he wasn't ALWAYS bad, contribution was made. But a bad serving administrator.. uh.. I didn't quite understand how Generation achieved the administrator rank what with his past gruesome record and very particular ways of dealing with things / acting. I'm not insinuating that he is a bad person, but upon learning he had become an admin when I returned I was very confused. Those are the ones I can remember now though.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hey i want more questions that i can answer brutally honest
Kind Regards,
Floodify
How and why did you make the decision to return to FL?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Opinion on me?

Opinion on the current state of FL?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(12-29-2017, 11:27 AM)Archer Wrote: How and why did you make the decision to return to FL?

I was intrigued by FL again and believed I could be of assistance to further develop it, at the time.

(12-29-2017, 11:45 AM)Random Wrote: Opinion on me?

Opinion on the current state of FL?

I didn't quite like you at first, mostly because of the rumors around you. Never really did get a hold of what type of person you were until late late. But you're cool and I have no problem with you, but I guess the encounters we've had either were quite neutral or I was a bit harsh.

I'm not too fond of it, I think individualism has taken over within the development area and so much of the new development have been aimed to satisfy the single player, rather than a collective force of players gaining something from an update. It kind of does not try and progress a "community" spirit, and more a self-gain type of roleplay which results in like a GTA V atmosphere which is really far away from an interacting roleplay world.

As for the management aspect, I do find it rather stable now and perhaps not as much conflicts now. I do however think its still a playhouse and that's not my preference, but evidently others, so. I feel like FL is loosing touch with what it was founded of, to be honest. It was unlike other communities and there was always something to strive for, but now there isn't much of that anymore and there's a very vague hierarchy, which I think FL and any other community needs.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Random
Flood, you gave me my first ban ;-;

My question is....

What is your opinion on jack russells?

this is my one and his name is gwill :3

[Image: 6NhlnUG.jpg]
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(12-30-2017, 01:27 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Flood, you gave me my first ban ;-;

My question is....

What is your opinion on jack russells?

this is my one and his name is gwill :3

[Image: 6NhlnUG.jpg]

I used to, as a kid, walk around a neighbors jack russel because I liked that breed so much!! That one particular dog though was fat as fuuuck
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Now then, how we doing?
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
How much longer do you think FL will go on for?

-Removed by Steven8ken
Do you have any regrets from your time at FL?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]