Wtf is this

[Edit] Just to clarify, It's not my video. It was created by a friend of mine.
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
Wtf this is actually funny, hows that possible

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Moxew
Noice m8

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Moxew
Stealing that nissan as a citizen, huh? Interesting.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Moxew, Marty
(10-29-2017, 08:37 PM)Yonno Wrote: Stealing that nissan as a citizen, huh? Interesting.

Not me in the video. Someone els.
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
That's what you get with all this new and "fancy" content. ERRORS. Half the population just sees errors and checkers while having 15 FPS. Reminds me of DarkRP with cars in evocity to be honest.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(10-29-2017, 08:46 PM)Midget Wrote: That's what you get with all this new and "fancy" content. ERRORS. Half the population just sees errors and checkers while having 15 FPS.   Reminds me of DarkRP with cars in evocity to be honest.

So you'd rather be stuck with a Trabbi?
Face it-every server has content which you need to download.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(10-29-2017, 08:46 PM)Midget Wrote: That's what you get with all this new and "fancy" content. ERRORS. Half the population just sees errors and checkers while having 15 FPS.   Reminds me of DarkRP with cars in evocity to be honest.

Pretty sure the help & support section can help out anyone with their issues, buddy.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.

V2D throwbacks lmao
I got in the vid. I'm famous
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Moxew