[Solved] Can't Connect to the servers.
So, I'm not completely sure why, but I seem to not be able to connect the servers. After about 3 minutes of loading, it just crashes GMod. I've tried uninstalling GMod, removing any recent addons and I haven't found a fix. If anyone has a fix, please tell me. This started yesterday.
[Image: unknown.png]
Not a bug - Moved to help and support
Are you able to provide screenshots or a crash log so that we can get a better idea of the situation?
Not sure, Create. GMod just closes. If I could get crash logs, how would I actually find them?
(10-29-2017, 09:29 AM)Adamino Wrote: Not sure, Create. GMod just closes. If I could get crash logs, how would I actually find them?

Attached Files
.txt   hl2_170801_crash_2017_10_29T9_6_9C0.txt (Size: 177.14 KB / Downloads: 5)
How many addons do you have installed at this moment in time?
I did a cleanup a few weeks ago. I installed FLRP content and WW3RP content. Those "Found unused GMAs" are the WW3RP addons I uninstalled, thinking that maybe they messed something up. So, ATM, only FLRP addons.
I'm gonna try removing the WW3RP addons from my addons folder to see if that makes a difference.
Steam > Library > RightClick on GMOD > Properties > Set Launch Options > Put this in: -dxlevel 90 > Click on Ok > Restart GMOD > You should be able to join the server now Smile
Try joining with doing that also:Enter GMOD>Options>Multiplayer>Set do not download any custom files.