Voice Actors, Editor - Needed.
I'm going to try and make this as short as possible. Basically, for three years I have had the same plan to make a Machinima in Garry's Mod and it ends up failing. Not because of inability to make them, I am fine at that. I can edit, green screen, video overlay, text, intro, cutting, effects, adding music, pictures, I have a recording software, I have a shit tonne of maps, I have tools such as moving Camera, NPC Movement, NPC Health that could go a long way in a Machinima. I can use Face Poser in Source SDK to get mouths to move when someone is speaking. (That is quite a hard and long process but still.)

So, I am no noob at making them. However the reason it has taken me three years? Is my lack of enthusiasm when it comes to making it. Editing, Recording, Voice acting, etc takes over a month for me to do, it's such a handfull.

I've decided to ask for your help, guys. If anyone is interested for being a voice actor in my new idea for a Machinima I am going to make with my Irish friend (Lol) then just send me a PM or say so down below. I will give you the brief storyline - The Machinima is called "Genius", it's about a team of five guys who are basically kicked out of the Rebel main base to stop an attack the Combine are planning to do, they must travel through the outlands to find the weapons, and help they need to opose the Combine within the city, then travel into the outskirts of the city.

Retrieve the plans of the Combine's invasion and gather as much intel as possible before leaving. No one is to come back until it's done...

I will send the first scene's script if you offer to be a voice actor through PM, you must then decide what character you think best suits you and audition for it. (Record the lines of your character through something like Audacity, save it and email it to me once you're finished.) You MUST have a clear voice, accent doesn't matter, and you must read the lines as if it's happening to you and it's real. (I will tell you how the lines should be said through PM once I've sent you the script, so you get a general idea of the scene and how to act to what people say, what they do, things that happen etc.)

I also would need an editor to take that stressful job off my hands. (*COUGH COUGH* JAMIE *COUGH COUGH*) Anybody with skills in editing with any software is welcome to try and impress me.

Thanks guys, hope that's not too long D:

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • ZeroX
Quote:(*COUGH COUGH* JAMIE *COUGH COUGH*)

[Image: 1601now.jpg]

Did someone Call?

Yeah, I could help you out, Plus I wouldn't mind voice acting Smile I can do a few accents and Sound effects.

Plus, This is all possible, If you re-added me Cheese
Ahahahaha, will do right now.

I'd like to help, but I'm 14, so I won't have a very voice tone (Would change that if I could T.T)
[Image: kaminagurrenlagaansigab2.png]
Keep following your dream till the end. Never quit, never fail. Become a Hero, fight the power until the end.
Dat forum creeper
I will make a guest appearance, and do some voices.
(01-02-2012, 02:33 PM)Kamina Wrote: I'd like to help, but I'm 14, so I won't have a very voice tone (Would change that if I could T.T)

Well as long as you don't sound like a girl, I guess it should be fine. Would you like me to send you the script of Scene 1? Instructions are at the bottom.
(01-02-2012, 02:56 PM)Dryblood Wrote: I will make a guest appearance, and do some voices.

We have one two characters who aren't in it for long. Would you like me to send you the script so you can see?

(01-02-2012, 03:02 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 02:33 PM)Kamina Wrote: I'd like to help, but I'm 14, so I won't have a very voice tone (Would change that if I could T.T)

Well as long as you don't sound like a girl, I guess it should be fine. Would you like me to send you the script of Scene 1? Instructions are at the bottom.
(01-02-2012, 02:56 PM)Dryblood Wrote: I will make a guest appearance, and do some voices.

We have one two characters who aren't in it for long. Would you like me to send you the script so you can see?

Yeah