The following 2 users Like lordofthesilver's post:
  • juicyorange, jhayw
Stfu hater
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Why tho
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Yeah honestly what the fuck is this shit, why do AMA's not count as shitposts? They don't contribute anything, they aren't funny, the only thing that makes them better than shitposts is that they aren't posted just for the sake of posting, and honestly even that is stretching it considering shitposts were actually funny now and then. All these AMA's are practically the same and some people have even made multiple AMA's, for the love of christ stop this now.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Haarek
(10-26-2017, 08:42 PM)Emil Wrote: Yeah honestly what the fuck is this shit, why do AMA's not count as shitposts? They don't contribute anything, they aren't funny, the only thing that makes them better than shitposts is that they aren't posted just for the sake of posting, and honestly even that is stretching it considering shitposts were actually funny now and then. All these AMA's are practically the same and some people have even made multiple AMA's, for the love of christ stop this now.

Since when do things in off-topic have to be funny?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • juicyorange, Archer
(10-26-2017, 08:42 PM)Emil Wrote: Yeah honestly what the fuck is this shit, why do AMA's not count as shitposts? They don't contribute anything, they aren't funny, the only thing that makes them better than shitposts is that they aren't posted just for the sake of posting, and honestly even that is stretching it considering shitposts were actually funny now and then. All these AMA's are practically the same and some people have even made multiple AMA's, for the love of christ stop this now.

At least better than your EU4 memes
* Archer yawns
+rep
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand AMA threads. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical reader's head. There’s also the poster's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The readers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike AMA threads truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the poster’s existential catchphrase “Trying not to revive a dead trend,” which itself is a cryptic reference to AwestruckBullet's AMA thread. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the poster’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 6 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Haarek, Jan, Link, Random, juicyorange, Reebs
mate u don’t need to rowlpany on the forums
I see AMA threads as a horrid cry for acceptance and attention. Whatever attention you try to achieve with them, it is not of the desired kind.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Chech
(10-26-2017, 09:32 PM)Midget Wrote: I see AMA threads as a horrid cry for acceptance and attention. Whatever attention you try to achieve with them, it is not of the desired kind.

Nobody's denying they're cringe, Whats funny is that Emil decided to speak out a cringe post, if you get the contradiction
+rep