Marty’s AMA
How is your child doing?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
What is your favorite moment in political history?
(10-26-2017, 04:13 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: This'll Be fun. Opinion on myself.

I’ll be quite honest here, your forum name rings a bell, but honestly that’s about it, I really have no opinion of you.

(10-26-2017, 04:33 PM)Falc Wrote: Why are you Scottish

Because I’m from Scotland...I think that’s how it work.

(10-26-2017, 04:37 PM)juicyorange Wrote: Opinion on me

Hmm, well again being brutally honest I think your a bit of a prick, but that being said that’s based on our interactions on the forum and your political/personal ideologies and beliefs. I think over and above that we are pretty similar such as strong opinions and pretty open about our opinions as well as stubborn lol.

(10-26-2017, 04:38 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Opinion on me, a fascist?

I don’t necessarily think your a fascist as per say as your ideologies seem to change depending on what post your replying to. That being said I think with the Turkish education system your kinda brainwashed in a certain way due to the limited background such as religion etc not being openly taught in schools.

(10-26-2017, 04:53 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: You are antifa, but are you anti SelfGamer5?

Opinion of me.

Spoiler :
Colour code:
Banned
User
Contributor
Teacher
Tadmin
Developer
Admin
Super Admin
Owner
Veteran

I have no idea what the fuck your spoiler is all about, or actually to an extent who you are. Sorry not sorry.

(10-26-2017, 06:15 PM)ELAD Wrote: Why do you throw bricks at fascists?

I don’t, if push comes to shove and it kicks off I prefer face to face. Not launching stuff from a distance behind a line of police. That’s what shitebags do.

(10-26-2017, 06:45 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: What is your favourite pizza?

Well I’m lactose intolerant and very gluten sensitive so I try to avoid pizza. But my favourite before all of that was 100% meatfeast nae veg.

(10-26-2017, 07:28 PM)Random Wrote: How r u

I’m very well thank you Random, and you ?

(10-26-2017, 07:32 PM)Divey Wrote: How is your child doing?

My son is doing a lot better Divey, thanks for asking. He’s been in and out of hospital a bit but now he’s on the straight and narrow.

(10-26-2017, 07:34 PM)Create Wrote: What is your favorite moment in political history?

Now that’s a tough one. In my life I haven’t actually had a favourite moment. But since your question is about political history. I personally think the good Friday agreement was a monumental step in progress to end the troubles in Northern Ireland and recognise a substantial community and bring about peace as well as a better partnership between Britain and ROI. Outside of that probably the suffrage movement in the UK.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Marty's post:
  • juicyorange, Lewwings, Divey
Honest opinion about me, let it be anything, what your heart feels.
do you like bucky
Would you suck Alex Mcleish off?
Opinion about Israel?
(10-31-2017, 11:20 PM)Viljo Wrote: Honest opinion about me, let it be anything, what your heart feels.

Well, I vaguely remember you as a staff member. I had no bad altercations with you so that’s always a plus plus.

(10-31-2017, 11:22 PM)Exotic Wrote: do you like bucky

No it’s absolutely fucking vile. In my teenage years it was all about 20/20

(10-31-2017, 11:55 PM)Falc Wrote: Would you suck Alex Mcleish off?

Probably not no, but I did meet him once in Govan, Glasgow. He seems a bit of a c unt tbh.

(11-01-2017, 04:39 PM)Zombie Wrote: Opinion about Israel?

Well, the nation itself I have no problems with. It’s leader and forces and overal mentality of its population is the issue. I am in no way an anti Semitic however my moral compass simply can’t agree with carpet bombing another nation, nor killing children on a beach, nor using illegal weapons nor occupying the West Bank. Anyway let’s not clog up this thread with your opinions on my opinion lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-01-2017, 06:50 PM)Marty Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 11:20 PM)Viljo Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

(10-31-2017, 11:22 PM)Exotic Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

-snip-
(11-01-2017, 04:39 PM)Zombie Wrote: Opinion about Israel?

Well, the nation itself I have no problems with. It’s leader and forces and overal mentality of its population is the issue. I am in no way an anti Semitic however my moral compass simply can’t agree with carpet bombing another nation, nor killing children on a beach, nor using illegal weapons nor occupying the West Bank. Anyway let’s not clog up this thread with your opinions on my opinion lol.

no worries, I'm used to foreigners thought on Israel lol, pretty much what you said or sometimes worse
Do you eat Hagus for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner? If not - Are you even Scottish?