Marty’s AMA
This isn’t going to end well.

Well seeing as I’m a very “opinionated” person and spend around 95% of my time on this forum telling people they are wrong, lol, few free to ask me anything.

Somethings I cannot answer due to certain stipulations but I’ll do my best.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Opinions on Trump?
Opinions on ANTIFA?
Opinions on BREXIT?
Should Scotland leave or stay in the UK?
How's fatherhood?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(10-26-2017, 03:55 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Opinions on Trump?
Opinions on ANTIFA?
Opinions on BREXIT?
Should Scotland leave or stay in the UK?
How's fatherhood?

Trump - In my opinion for all we laugh and prod and poke at him. I honestly think that trump is a turd. He’s the sort of politician that you regret voting for and I think he is doing it for fame/ part of some moronic buck list.

Antifa - Well I think that’s pretty obvious. A lot of people disagree with my views and there are many common misconceptions about Antifa. It’s no more an “organisation” than “anonymous” are.

Brexit- I was a remain voter. Scotland gets a lot of public money and resources from the EU Govt. most of which is now in jeopardy. I equally enjoy the freedom of movement as I have lived and worked in the EU.

Scottish Independance - Leave - personally I feel we would strive as an independent state within the European Union. Just look at our economy it’s going better than a lot of other places in the UK.

Fatherhood - Tiring...very very tiring. I have an excellent partner who does a lot to her due and really makes it seem effortless.
[Image: giphy.gif]
This'll Be fun. Opinion on myself.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Why are you Scottish
Opinion on me
Opinion on me, a fascist?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Why do you throw bricks at fascists?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy