TheSiphon's AMA
Hoping to get at least 2 questions, 3 if people are going crazy.
Didn't make one last time or the time before that.

Better get ready for loads of AMAs
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
d!ck size?
Opinion on me?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
What is it like to live in Lapland?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Who has had the most influence on you from the community?
Best holiday you've been on?
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
(10-26-2017, 10:56 AM)/razz/ Wrote: d!ck size?

Spoiler :

(10-26-2017, 11:09 AM)ELAD Wrote: Opinion on me?
You seem like a nice player, at least from what I have seen when playing on the server.

(10-26-2017, 11:22 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: What is it like to live in Lapland?
I really like it, weather is cold, which is good. There is a lot of nature around. of course there are down sides, like living in middle of the forest with 18km to the nearest village. 

[Image: PS4KyKU.jpg]
There is already a little bit of snow, though we still have to wait until we get the REAL SNOW.
Sucks how over the years, winter has started to come later and later. When I was kid, we would have had plenty of snow by now.
(10-26-2017, 11:25 AM)Eeee394 Wrote: Who has had the most influence on you from the community?
That is a hard one. There has been a lot of influential players from past (almost) 5 years. 
I should mention Viljo, as he gave the biggest help when I started as TA.

[FL:RP Wrote:Kyle pid='720502' dateline='1509017121']Best holiday you've been on?
It was the last week with our old class and we had a week trip to Dublin. I quite enjoyed it, the company wasn't the best, but it was first time abroad, if you don't count Haparanda IKEA.
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Viljo
Are you an Interior or Exterior Firefighter, Siphon?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(10-26-2017, 02:57 PM)Reebs Wrote: Are you an Interior or Exterior Firefighter, Siphon?

Exterior, though interior work is interesting, working with snow mobiles and ATVs  or dealing with general out doors stuff is great. Also I need a special training (once I finish my current training) to qualify for interior work, if there is smoke involved.
Honest opinion of myself.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]