[Solved] Guns Are Errors For Me
Hi . I have downloaded all the addons , CSS , Halflife 1&2 and there are still errors for me . Reinstall again doesn't fix my issue . In 3rd person , it is not an error for me but it is in first-person . However , I can't the Gun Pack in the Addons Menu in Garry's Mod . Someone please fix my issue .
Make sure you've mounted them by looking in the Bottom Right of the Gmod Main Menu and the box is ticked.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Click the controller icon in the bottom right
[Image: GQAcYmn.png]
Make sure CS:Source is mounted. As well as anything else that isn't gray.
[Image: GQAdwTE.png]
then restart your game and proceed into the server.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • god
Guns are errors now because Fearless is a passiverp community......
[Image: giphy.gif]
Not Half Life 1&2 (Or if you mean episodes, you should also install Half Life 2 with them if you didnt)You should install: Half Life 2 and Half 2 Episode 1&2
Has the above fixed your problem?
You have 48 hours to respond to this thread. If no reply is given within this time me or another teacher will close this thread.
(10-25-2017, 03:41 PM)HICreate Wrote: Click the controller icon in the bottom right
hi, i have the same problem with the guns as errors, i've also downloaded all the addonds, content and stuff. but when i try to mound everything in that little menu i can't because its un-clickable,, xd
any suggestions?
[Image: lightbox]
(10-29-2017, 10:24 AM)Empyrez Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 03:41 PM)Create Wrote: Click the controller icon in the bottom right
hi, i have the same problem with the guns as errors, i've also downloaded all the addonds, content and stuff. but when i try to mound everything in that little menu i can't because its un-clickable,, xd
any suggestions?
Have you bought Counter Strike: Source and well as Half Life 2 Episode 1 and 2, or did you get them from an unknown source on the internet?
(10-29-2017, 10:24 AM)Empyrez Wrote: hi, i have the same problem with the guns as errors, i've also downloaded all the addonds, content and stuff. but when i try to mound everything in that little menu i can't because its un-clickable,, xd
any suggestions?

Yes... You didn't install it properly. Reinstall Counter Strike Source and Half Life and follow the 
instruction step by step.
(10-29-2017, 10:30 AM)Create Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 10:24 AM)Empyrez Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 03:41 PM)Create Wrote: Click the controller icon in the bottom right
any suggestions?
Have you bought Counter Strike: Source and well as Half Life 2 Episode 1 and 2, or did you get them from an unknown source on the internet?

thanks for the quick reply, 
yes i've downloaded all the content from cscheater. didnt bought it at all. is that where the problem is?
[Image: lightbox]