UBR 2
Your name: Ardsley Arsonist

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104867899

Your ban ID: 78680

Banned by: DVN

Reason: BRA (83264) - Invalid reason to raid | 16 bans in 200 hours | Last chance

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: ] Its been a while since my last ban appeal, I Have re-read the rules and have had time to reflect on my actions that I Did and think that I Am now ready to play the server, I Have had time to know that this time I will not get another chance at playing the server and this is my final ever one. I am willing to play the server again and abide by the rules. I miss playing the server since it is a decent roleplay server and one of my favorites to play on. I hope you consider this ban appeal.
Hi Dillan,

I will discuss this UBR with the staff team and come to a conclusion very soon.

In the mean time, could you answer the following questions in as much detail as possible:

1. How will you ensure you prevent yourself from breaking anymore rules
2. In what way do you think you're ready to play the server again
3. How has your understanding of the rules improved

Thank you in advance for your answers and patience.
1. How will you ensure you prevent yourself from breaking anymore rules - Remove myself from situations which may lead to me breaking the rules. Remind myself That I am on my last chance and remember that I will not get another chance on the server. The problem in the past was that I did not read the rules properly and I have realized now that this is my final chance and I have to make sure that I Follow rules and I Will make sure that no one will influence or tempt me into breaking the rules. My last action which led to my ban was stupid and I Blame myself for that. I will accept full responsibility for any actions I do on the server.

2. In what way do you think you're ready to play the server again - I Have read the rules properly and I am ready and understanding of the rules and promise that I will not break the rules and instead abide by them like I have mentioned before I will remove myself from situations which may lead up to a punishment.

I Show full responsibility for my actions and accept any type of punishment if I am once again caught breaking the rules. I Understand the rules and ready to play the server again, If I Did not care, I would not be even appealing or answering these questions, but I Care I have taken my time and read the rules. I Think I am once again ready to play the server, I will remember if I Am unbanned from the server that there will be no more chances after this one and be on best behavior and abide by the rules.

3. How has your understanding of the rules improved - My Understand has been increased I have read the rules several times and Understand all of the rules. I Understand the concept of roleplay and understand the importance of the rules are and promise to follow them. I have read and acknowledged the rules. I Feel like since I have done this and understand the importance of the rules that my knowledge of the rules have been greatly improved.
Approved

Concluding notes

After reviewing your answers to my questions and having discussions internally with the team I feel now is an appropriate time to unban you. I do hope that it was an honest mistake and that you have learned your lesson, as any punishments for the next 6 months will result in a permanent suspension.

The ban will be kept on record but will be expired at the time of this reply.

Please ensure you follow the rules and do your best to adhere to them.

Closed & Moved.