[Unofficial]The Quick Silver Industry
Hurrah guys! In total we made : 6200! Thank you everyone for your dedication. A slow day, but in the long run, all worth it.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
We made a small profit of $1500. Short day but not a complete failure.
Name:killer11761
Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:22809457
Hours that you played on server:77 hours
Resason for applying:I am A good shooter and i have no group and i am geting bored so i need new thing to do and new chalenges
Applying for Salesmen or Security:Security
I mean salesmen
I'm not here to apply for a role in your clan, I just wanted to say I like the idea of a trading clan Smile

Makes a change from the generic combat-based clans Smile
The following 2 users Like Sniperwolf's post:
  • Fultz, Grub
With our in-game interview and your application. We would like to Welcome killer11761 to our Family as a Security Guard! We trust that you will give the Industry a good name.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you Sniperwolf Smile It means a lot to us when someone likes this idea
Yeah Thanks sniperwolf =p We put a Great amount of effort into this.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
This clan is closed. Could an admin please close this clan please
- Closed on demand - Owner of the clan