[Unofficial]The Quick Silver Industry
Background
Two entrepreneurs named Matthew Lewis and John "Grub" Marston met in the big city of Evocity. They both have the same ideas for their futures, to be successful in Evocity. After a couple of failed attempts at this success they left the city in dispare. But they are now back and are collaborating once more. They had the idea of starting a business, a business that would push all of their abilities to the max. They would start something that was never brought to the city of Evo, it will be the beginning of something new.

Objective
Our goal is to enhance the economy of Evocity by bringing all of the Salesmen under one roof. This will therefore make the Salesmen more accessible and easier to find. Our goal internally is too increase our size, which we have sort of done already, and our name by being open continuously throughout the day and every day. By keeping the store running in large amounts of time we are planning on making larger sums of money. We will do our best to achieve these goals that we have made and hopefully become the most successful business Evocity has ever seen.

Money

Current Amount of Money: $67,050
We are no longer taking an owners tax from salesmen. But we are going to charge a rent to people who would like to own a booth in our store. There will be two options when it comes to tax. You can either pay an amount of $200 per payday. Or you can pay $500 every 15 minutes. But with both of these rents there is going to be a safety deposit of $1000. This is the billing for the security and maintenance of the establishment.

Clan Ranks

Owners

Fultzy
Lt.grubbert

Overseer
none

Business

Head Manager
None.
Manager
Hypno
Salesmen
None.

Security

Head of Security
None
Veteran Guard
Joeveryold
Security Guard
Killer11761
Der Meister
Scruffy the Janitor

Quick Silver Agency

Since we have upgraded our size of operation we have added the Agency. This will be used if our industry or any of our allies are under distress by any opposition. This force can only be accessed by members inside of the clan with the rank of Manager and higher or Veteran Guard and higher.( depending on which route you took) If you are interested into joining this Agency you must reapply for it or be given it by either Fultzy or Grub.

Commander
Fultzy
Lt.grubbert
Major
None.
Lieutenant

None.
Sergeant
Joeveryold
Private

Hypno

When we are not participating in clan activities, you will role play on your own.

Questions
If you have any questions about the business, please go ahead and ask Fultzy or Grub in game or post your question in the comments below. We will be happy to answer your question.

Template

Name:
STEAM-ID:
Hours that you have played on the server:
Reason for applying:
Applying for Salesmen or Security:
Fair warning from another trader... You guys shouldn't install a TP[Trade Percentage]; it's incredibly flippy system which deters customers/traders alike from buying from you guys.
(01-01-2012, 11:32 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Fair warning from another trader... You guys shouldn't install a TP[Trade Percentage]; it's incredibly flippy system which deters customers/traders alike from buying from you guys.

Thank you for the warning. It is greatly appreciated. We have made certain changes to the money handling based off of the couple scenarios that you have brought upon us. It is going to be a pleasure competing with you.
I would like to congratulate everyone that worked in the Plaza today. We have profited a total of $57,250! good job
I was unable to report the income for the plaza last night so i will do it now. Yesterday we made a profit of $5,000. Not bad for a short time of operation, but it will be a lot higher tonight.
Keep it up guys! As soon as we hit 200k, We shall have a huge party! They'll be able to see the lights from the pond!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Fultz
Yesterday we made a profit of $7,000. If we keep this up the party will get here in no time!
We are having major changes to this Business. We have sold our Plaza for $10,000 and have bought a combination of an old industrial are with a little market for $20,000. This investment was determined between me and grub. we will be adding information and removing some. We will also be changing the ranking system of the Business.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
We will be uploading pictures of our new industrial site and store once they are in business.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub
Name: joeveryold
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:26094463
Hours that you have played on the server: 432
Reason for applying: I have spent many years working security for small stores, and I feel it is my time to try on something bigger.
Applying for Salesmen or Security: Security
(01-06-2012, 02:54 AM)Joe very old Wrote: Name: joeveryold
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:26094463
Hours that you have played on the server: 432
Reason for applying: I have spent many years working security for small stores, and I feel it is my time to try on something bigger.
Applying for Salesmen or Security: Security

Welcome to the Clan. You have received Veteran Guard due the the fact the you have already done security in the past for us. Congratulations!