Fieldy UBR
Your name: elliot 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your ban ID: 78909

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

Reason: Breaking FearRP - Was being completely honest about it. Last Chance.

Involved: Dragnort, Creepy Jeff (Duncan), Harmonia

Why we should unban you:

I believe the whole ordeal was manipulated by the Police Officer to make the situation seem like he had the entire situation under control. It all started when 2 of our cars, filled with Me, Creepy Jeff, Harmonia and Several Corleones, we're stopped by Cop Car containing the Officer. The Officer, Dragnort, stepped out of the Cop Car and pointed the Gun in the general direction of our cars, and might have fired a shot or two at our cars (can't confirm that happened, conflicting statements). Instinctively we all equipped our Rifles and aimed them at the Officers. Remember, that the Officer did not have total control over a single person/have someone at gunpoint, despite his failed attempt to do so. Literally seconds after all guns were out, shots erupted from both parties however the Police was totally outnumbered. 

I feel like I didn't really have anything to do with the breakage of FearRP as I was shot before I even got out of the car and even when I did pull my gun out I didn't shoot until the Police Officer was in Full Combat. Which gives me the right to shoot.

It also surprises me that it took 20 minutes for anything to come of the situation, something of this nature should have happened before a raid broke out to prevent other potential FearRP Breakage. 

I also believe that Situations like these should require Video Evidence to enforce a ban, especially in this situation as the Police Officer heavily manipulated the fight to favour him. 

TD:LR, we got stopped, Police Officer had a pistol, may or may not have shot one or two shots are our car. Everyone got out the Car. Some Corleones who we were with started shooting, the Police Officer started to run backwards/away while trying to kill us and then I started to shoot at him, missed every shot. Took 20 Minutes for an AdSit to occur, no evidence to prove we did anything. Story was manipulated by Officer. The Corleone's should have been punished not us.

Spoiler :
Also, this was said shortly before the ban, I don't know if it's relevant but it's kind of fishy.                                                                                                                                                                                           [Image: 234f4dafb86fe75a18c414a25148be99.png]

Fieldy
Hello Fieldy,

I will start up with the picture you posted to get that away from the table. This was not shortly before the ban, this was approximately 40 mins or so before it happened. It's clearly a joke, I said "lmao" and "Let's see what happens", It was obviously a joke. You and I both know that. This had nothing to do with it.

I'll reply to what you said about it being a 20-minute delay. I had a very long sit discussing something with a player in an adminsit. I was well aware of Dragnort posting the @ calls and I told him to wait till I'm done. I'm not going to stop the sit I was in, in order to start another sit. That is quite logical to me.

You and the whole crew of people I banned (You, Creepy Jeff, and Harmonia) all agreed to the story you said to me. You clearly put it as if you broke FearRP, how come your story changed now? I don't believe this now. I told you it was FearRP, and that's when you started to neglect the situation. You ended up admitting to it though, and that's where I showed you all mercy. I gave the others a two-day ban considering their amount of hours and their ban histories. You, however, had 11 bans (Now 12) so I decided to put you on last chance. Considering it's a last chance ban it should have been way longer. However, as said. I gave you mercy.

With that being said, you full down agreed to your story and you said you were sorry. Let me remind you of this;
[Image: 5227da6930ed8bffe83dbed15344ed59.png]

You knew you broke the rules, and I explained this many times. I don't feel as if you deserve an unban.

I told you that this also was nothing personal, but I feel as if you're trying to look for the slightest thing with this picture you provided.

I will let you reply, I will conclude this tomorrow whenever I get the time.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hey Jonas,

"I'll reply to what you said about it being a 20-minute delay. I had a very long sit discussing something with a player in an adminsit. I was well aware of Dragnort posting the @ calls and I told him to wait till I'm done. I'm not going to stop the sit I was in, in order to start another sit. That is quite logical to me."

This is a lie, I saw you running through the raid. Which in itself is against the rules. You could have easily stopped the Raid to pull us out.

"You and the whole crew of people I banned (You, Creepy Jeff, and Harmonia) all agreed to the story you said to me. You clearly put it as if you broke FearRP, how come your story changed now? I don't believe this now. I told you it was FearRP, and that's when you started to neglect the situation. You ended up admitting to it though, and that's where I showed you all mercy. I gave the others a two-day ban considering their amount of hours and their ban histories. You, however, had 11 bans (Now 12) so I decided to put you on last chance. Considering it's a last chance ban it should have been way longer. However, as said. I gave you mercy."

They did not agree with your version of events, it may have seemed like it at the time however after each of us received bans we compared what I perceived your understandings to be to our own and drew up the story which I pictured above. Both heavily conflicted as your story depicted the Police Officer as having far too much control over our group.

Not to mention, you heavily neglected the involvement of the Corleones, they shot first and we told you that in the Sit and you blatantly ignored this, we even gave names and you merely brushed it off. 

"With that being said, you full down agreed to your story and you said you were sorry. Let me remind you of this;"
[Image: 5227da6930ed8bffe83dbed15344ed59.png]

Finally, I told you I was going to make a UBR and you agreed. To be exact you said "Go on, do it". Why didn't you tell me at that point that I could not make a UBR?

Fieldy
You know full well what you did and you had a disgusting attitude to how this was handled considering you were given a softer punishment, you admitted to breaking FearRP to Jonas which is why you weren't banned for SO much longer.

Considering that after this happened I was explaining the situation to Jonas in Discord while he was dealing with some other things and he confirmed with the logs my accusations, The 'story' was NOT manipulated by myself because I was sitting in my dodge and the ANPR Flagged Harmonica's car (Red Mustang) for a Wanted Person, I pulled him over took my pistol out and asked him to get out which he did and saw me then started running in a circle when I asked him to stop. To which you all then took out your Galils and shot me, breaking FearRP.

Also why would Jonas STOP the raid when it was an entirely different situation to me pulling you all over?

-Removed by Steven8ken
Hello Fieldy,

You're right, I was just confused about that situation. My bad. However, I was talking with Dragnort and others whilst just running around, I'm pretty sure we were discussing the situation that happened, after then putting you into a sit.

Either way, nothing was ever said about the Corleone's. Not a single word.

Also, you knew you broke the rules, as I explained to you. I never told you I'd approve this UBR.

If you have anything else to say before I conclude this tomorrow, please feel free to say it.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
"You're right, I was just confused about that situation. My bad. However, I was talking with Dragnort and others whilst just running around, I'm pretty sure we were discussing the situation that happened, after then putting you into a sit."

So you lied about being the Sit? and also, you admitted to running around during a Raid. Probably isn't a great thing to admit, to be honest. Also, you blocked me on several occasions whilst trying to dodge gunfire outside the Nexus, so thanks for that.

"Either way, nothing was ever said about the Corleone's. Not a single word."

I'm 100% sure we told you about the Corleones, I remember us telling you about a player called Rhys. Not only did we tell you he was probably the first person who shot we also told you that he left the Corleones to join the SRU and killed us. That wasn't the only time we bought them up. 

We also mentioned;
-Them being in the cars with us
-Them being in the raid with us
-Them starting to fire at the Officer

All of these you ignored.

"I never told you I'd approve this UBR."

I am aware, but I said I'd make one and you said I could. I never said you said you'd accept it...

Fieldy
(10-24-2017, 04:48 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: You know full well what you did and you had a disgusting attitude to how this was handled considering you were given a softer punishment, you admitted to breaking FearRP to Jonas which is why you weren't banned for SO much longer.

Considering that after this happened I was explaining the situation to Jonas in Discord while he was dealing with some other things and he confirmed with the logs my accusations, The 'story' was NOT manipulated by myself because I was sitting in my dodge and the ANPR Flagged Harmonica's car (Red Mustang) for a Wanted Person, I pulled him over took my pistol out and asked him to get out which he did and saw me then started running in a circle when I asked him to stop. To which you all then took out your Galils and shot me, breaking FearRP.

Also why would Jonas STOP the raid when it was an entirely different situation to me pulling you all over?

"disgusting attitude"

wow, how mature...

"you admitted to breaking FearRP"

I actually said, "I'm not saying that I'm guilty but I'm not going to sit here and say rules weren't broken" (or something along those lines) and you would know that I said that if you weren't so ignorant...

"confirmed with the logs my accusations"

I witnessed Jonas with my own eyes, he wasn't in a modsit. He was running in and out of crossfire...

"I pulled him over took my pistol out and asked him to get out which he did and saw me then started running in a circle when I asked him to stop. To which you all then took out your Galils and shot me, breaking FearRP."

This is not true, the situation happened a lot faster and you never specifically asked him to get out. You told him to stop. At the point where everyone stepped out shots were fired (as I've said literally 1000 times, by the corelones) you fired back. At this point FearRP was off so I began to shoot too. Your intent was to inflict as much damage as possible and kill us. You had very little control over us and saying that you had him "under gunpoint" is a pretty big lie to be fair. You had your gun pointed at a lot of different people, not him specifically (something else which I've said 1000 times). Finally, I'm pretty sure he wasn't running in circles and he was trapped between a bundle of cars making it impossible to do so. 

"Also why would Jonas STOP the raid when it was an entirely different situation to me pulling you all over?"

Because that incident was one of the reasons the raid took place. If we had been pulled into a sit and told that FearRP was apparently broken and to resume as if you had total dominance over us the Raid would have never happened...
I also suggest you drop this attitude, just because you can't take the fact that someone shot you because you were shooting at them. Doesn't mean you have to cry to your admin friends about it.
I don't see how this was my fault since we were given the order to shoot the officer, and I didn't see you giving demands and asking him to get on the floor.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(10-24-2017, 07:28 PM)Duncan Wrote: I don't see how this was my fault since we were given the order to shoot the officer, and I didn't see you giving demands and asking him to get on the floor.

About the Orders, I want to kind of say that the Corleones actually started shooting before we could intervene and no real orders were given.
Am I banned just because I killed him yet I wasn’t the first one to shoot then?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper