[Solved] My car is completely broken
Video 
I've recently bought the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution car on the server but when I drive the car it just jolts back and forwards which makes the car nearly impossible to drive. It drifts in a full 360 and can barely make it up cliffeside road due to it jolting backwards it's also impossible to gain the speed it should go up to and control it.

I used all of my VIP money to get the money to buy this car and it's not doing what the car is intended to do it barely even drives like a normal car let alone a sports car.

Is this a possible fix I/you could do to fix this car or am I able to get a full refund?

Here is a video of the car jolting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkviB1ez...e=youtu.be

Thank you!
- Hayden (James Winsmore)
im pretty sure its always been like that. really inconvenient for this map.
(10-23-2017, 02:37 AM)/razz/ Wrote: im pretty sure its always been like that. really inconvenient for this map.

Yeah, this map has such bumpy roads makes it hard to drive a working car let alone this car its actually impossible.

Is there anything you think they can do?  Like is getting a full refund possible at all? because I spent all my in-game money to get this
It's not the map that is causing it, as the road you were driving on in the video was completely flat.
Some cars have this problem, but it's just a visual problem in third person, as driving in first person is smoother.

Not sure if there is any fix for it. It doesn't affect the speed or stopping, as the car is driving normally, but it simply looks like it's jolting.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
While it may not be the cause of not being able to drive up the slopes, the jolting back and forth can be turned off in the VCMod options.
Type /vcmod in the chat to open up the VCMod settings, then proceed to Settings > Third Person View.
In the top right of the bottom half of the window, there is a dropdown menu where you can change it from "Advanced" to "Lerp". For me this changed back the camera to the old version and removed the jolting back and forth.

Hope this helps!
The following 1 user Likes Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • MacTavish
Has this issue been solved? Please reply within 72 Hours otherwise the thread will be closed. 

- C
(10-23-2017, 05:35 AM)Pilgrim Ocelot Wrote: While it may not be the cause of not being able to drive up the slopes, the jolting back and forth can be turned off in the VCMod options.
Type /vcmod in the chat to open up the VCMod settings, then proceed to Settings > Third Person View.
In the top right of the bottom half of the window, there is a dropdown menu where you can change it from "Advanced" to "Lerp". For me this changed back the camera to the old version and removed the jolting back and forth.

Hope this helps!

That only fixed it for me once. The 2nd time i had to disable the revert camera to rear position when driving.
Closed.
No response given within the 72 hours.