Good old days
I miss the good old days when DDoS only went on for 3 mins and the server only crashed once a weak, but now it crashes everday and the DDoS goes on for 20 mins. Sad
[Image: oh-really%3F%3F%3F!!!-.jpg]
(01-01-2012, 03:04 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: I miss the good old days when DDoS only went on for 3 mins and the server only crashed once a weak, but now it crashes everday and the DDoS goes on for 20 mins. Sad

[Image: fuckthat.jpg]
I miss the old days where people were able to RP.
No DDoSing. Just the quiet, old fearless.
No minges, just RP.
(01-01-2012, 04:36 PM)Biowulf Wrote: I miss the old days where people were able to RP.
No minges, just RP.

Mingebags have been around since the day of release of gmod.
(01-02-2012, 03:36 AM)Zzzzap Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 04:36 PM)Biowulf Wrote: I miss the old days where people were able to RP.
No minges, just RP.

Mingebags have been around since the day of release of gmod.

FL last year was much smaller, server only had like 3 minges who were regulars and everyone knew. And the occasional one that usually got banned after 5 minutes.
Quiet FL was much more RP'ish..
New FL, mostly contrafarmers, bad cab drivers, axe wielding murdering firemen, and more bad cab drivers.
(01-03-2012, 03:26 PM)Arsenic Wrote: New FL, mostly contrafarmers, bad cab drivers, axe wielding murdering firemen, and more bad cab drivers.

How do you know? You joined in September???
A DDoS firewall will be ordered soon for the current hosting. I wait a few days with ordering to see if the hosting is trust able etc.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(01-03-2012, 04:23 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: A DDoS firewall will be ordered soon for the current hosting. I wait a few days with ordering to see if the hosting is trust able etc.

u sir, have earned a hug Cheese