Penumbra Venture 28 Offshore Drilling Rig RP
Job Application Template:

Name: Burrito Burrito
Why do you want to work for us? I want to work for you because it’s an exciting project to become a part of. I’ve been out of work a little while now and this is the perfect opportunity to get back into what I enjoy. You offer what I’m looking for, a project with relevance with an ending that benefits.
Previous Relevant Experience? I’ve got previous security employment in all fields. I was in the Military at a young age in which I went frontline to fight for my country. I’ve got all nessecary firearms training with qualifications to carry with me. I’ve also worked at government controlled drops. Moving nuclear goods through the country in which I was Head Security with a team of my own to see it through smoothly. I have also done less major roles, I’ve worked as security as festivals within EvoCity as well as running the border for around a year before I’m here now despite minor jobs since. My final role recently part of a private military based contractor, we was called upon for high end drug operations and gang based crimes, calling where we were needed for the “high end” raids.
Last Job? Private Military.
Which position are you applying for, and why? Offshore Security Officer. I enjoy roles like this due to my previous history within security based roles. I like to be on my feet and active and this suits me well. I’ve got an eye for sniffing out trouble and feel I can be a very useful asset.
Why should we hire you? With all the above I feel I’m more than qualified for this role, with nessecary experience to make it a smooth job with no trouble. I like a challenge and this could be one I live up to, you won’t regret hiring me if I get the given opportunity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra Venture 28 Offshore Drilling Rig RP - by Falc - 10-17-2017, 10:26 AM