Report: <Bagraara> <hassannazeer (Emerald.gg).> <formercornet42>
Name of player: Bagraara

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34834023

Time in GMT: About 19:02 UK time.

Server: V5P

Summary: So I was arresting this "Bagraara" guy for assault.
When I smacked him with the "arrest baton" he didn't teleport to the prison, in fact he wore the prisoner outfit and he started running away while cuffed (FearRP), I warned him many times OOCly and ICly. I kept calling admins, but no admin responded to me.
He was just FearRPing until his squeaker crew joined along, a security guard with the name of "hassannazeer" tied me up, pulled out his ASP batton and started practicing fifty shades of grey on me (attacking me for no reason), his squeaker friend joined along with the name of "formercornet42", pulled a knife and did the same thing.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/feHIlP8BNOU
[Image: BRucdlG.png]
Sadly the main rule breaking stars "hassannazeer" and "formercornet42" left the server just after they killed me so I didn't catch their steamids.
Please ban these people they really pissed me off, especially in the end of that video, when I heard them say "Go go go go".
Do you have the full unedited version of the video without jump cuts, just so I can get a better idea of the situation from start to finish. I won't be able to do anything about the reported users you have not provided a Steam ID for.
Okay got his steamID by steamidfinder, formercornet42 : STEAM_0:0:127337206
hassannazeer (Emerald.gg). : STEAM_0:1:200655804
100 percent them.
Here's the full unedited version, that was the reason I arrested him for, and that's what exactly happened.
https://youtu.be/NlyErRUGvJ8
Approved

Concluding notes

All 3 reported users have been found guilty of breaking a rule. Bagraara has been given a 2 day ban for breaking FearRP continuously and the other 2 users were already dealt with by [FL:T] MrFinnConlon at the time of the incident. No punishment will follow for the other 2 reported users.

Closed & Moved.