[Unofficial] United Nations Space Command
[Image: UNSC_bg.png]

HISTORY
The United Nations Space Command (UNSC) is the military, exploratory, and scientific agency of the Unified Earth Government which acted as the emergency governing body of the human race at large for a time.The UNSC was formed in the 22nd century, a time when remnants of old cultural ideologies clashed for supremacy in the Sol System. The UNSC served mainly as overseer of United Nations military operations in space. After initiating massive militarization propaganda throughout its off-world colonies, through the UNSC, the UN defeated Frieden and Koslovic insurgent forces in a conflict known as the Interplanetary War, which consisted of several side-battles that took place on Mars, the Jovian Moons and the South American rainforests. Although the Interplanetary War brought a great deal of suffering to both the colonial population and the residents of Earth, it also united most of humanity's military forces by the end of the 22nd century.
Prior to the Covenant attack on Harvest in 2525, the UNSC was stretched across human space. The most urgent concern was to contain the spread of the Insurrectionists, a violent resistance movement consisting of colonists who wanted independence from the Unified Earth Government. The UNSC fought constant battles in a loosely-defined civil war known as the Insurrection. In an attempt to help end the long-running war, the UEG commissioned the ORION Project and later the SPARTAN-II program, which created elite supersoldiers to combat the Insurrectionists. When the Human-Covenant War began and the alien invaders began destroying the Outer Colonies, these Spartans became humanity's best hope against the technological superiority of the hegemony. When the war began the UNSC, which had been mired in controversy, became humanity's greatest protector. This allowed the UNSC to override civilian rule and establish itself as humanity's primary government. Although the Unified Earth Government was more open to step down, the Colonial Administration Authority, the arm of the UEG ruling over the colonies, resisted the UNSC's rise to power, and was stripped of its influence.
Near the end of the year 2552, Earth was the last remaining major human bastion: it too fell under attack by the Covenant. Near-crippled in the aftermath of the Fall of Reach, the UNSC dedicated most of its remaining assets to the defense of the Sol System. The Human-Covenant War finally came to an end after the UNSC and the Fleet of Retributioneliminated the Covenant leadership and destroyed the Flood threat. In its aftermath the UNSC has upheld its alliance with the Swords of Sanghelios and eventually ceded political power back to the UEG. The UNSC is now experiencing a resurgence as it rebuilds humanity's wartorn domain and moves to reestablish itself as a major power within the Orion Arm.

ABOUT
United Nations Space Command is a Military force that works closely with the law enforcement authorities of Evo City.
There are three main branches: Field Operations, Security and Research & Development.
We develop new technologies and we enforce the law alongside the Evo City Police Department.

RANKS (Field Operations, Security)
[Image: 317370.jpg]

5 Star General [Grade 4]
- [FL:RP] TheRealBellick

Brigadier General [Grade 4]
-[twitch.tv] UndeadNuclearGamer

Force Colonel [Grade 4]

Strike Commander [Grade 4]
-Creepy Jeff

Field Major [Grade 4]
-Jarno B.

Staff Captain [Grade 4]
-[FL:RP] Jack The RipperTorrance

RANKS (Research & Development)
Chief Engineer
- N/A.
Computer Engineer
- N/A.
Bio Engineer
- N/A.
Chemical Engineer
-N/A.
Mechanical Engineer
-N/A.

APPLICATION PROCESS
In order to join the “United Nations Space Command” you must apply on this post and put as much detail as possible in it. If you do not make it through this process, you will be denied from applying again for 1 week.
Keep in mind that you can earn promotions, but you’ll need to work hard for them, don’t even make an application if you think that you can come here and just get promoted by doing nothing; we aren’t messing around!

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
OOC (Out Of Character)

-Name
-Languages you speak

-Time Zone
-Branch of choice

IC (In Character)

-Name
-Previous work experiences
-Place of your residence
-Current amount of money

-Current vehicles you own
-Summary of why you are better over the others applicants

[Image: Str8Pev.png]

TRAINING PROCESS
If you have succeeded in the application process, Congratulations, Welcome to the “United Nations Space Command”. You will go through a basic training and then you will be ready to do anything, Soldier! Work with seriousness and determination and you will be promoted in no-time. If you choose to leave this military organization, please notify General Hill or any High Command officer of your resignation and you will be taken off this post. Thank you for applying!

DISCLAIMER
YOUR APPLICATIONS WILL TAKE UP TO 48 HOURS FOR A REPLY, IF IT TAKES LONGER THAN THAT, PLEASE NOTIFY A MEMBER OF THE HIGH COMMAND.
[Image: latest?cb=20121027172553]
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
Nice idea, I suppose you're a Halo fan as well?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(10-14-2017, 03:29 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Nice idea, I suppose you're a Halo fan as well?

Thanks, and yes, i'm a big fan as well Cheese
The following 1 user Likes TheRealBellick's post:
  • Archer
Yeah, ACE fucked you up, I wish you good luck with your relationships
The following 5 users Like Byra's post:
  • General Rickets, Archer, Jonas, Panda, Luna
(10-14-2017, 03:40 PM)King Wrote: Yeah, ACE fucked you up, I wish you good luck with your relationships

Yeah, only because i left the server and my defences went away; if i stayed, things would have been different, i'll tell you that.
(10-14-2017, 03:47 PM)NikoTheBellick Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 03:40 PM)King Wrote: Yeah, ACE fucked you up, I wish you good luck with your relationships

Yeah, only because i left the server and my defences went away; if i stayed, things would have been different, i'll tell you that.

That's cute. 6 vs 20, 18 of your men KIA the other two surrendered. Please await a letter from the Director regarding your corrupt and genocidal behavior.

The following 12 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • konsta, Panda, Jonas, Luna, Yonno, Richtea, Archer, DVN, Byra, Lewwings, Self, BasicallyMental
We can stop the flaming posts from here. Like the saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. If you really want to help you can PM Bellick offering tips.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • TheRealBellick, General Rickets
(10-14-2017, 06:22 PM)NikoTheBellick Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 05:14 PM)King Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 03:47 PM)NikoTheBellick Wrote:

Thats not a coincidince no one liked your post, your clan is trash. Stop lying to everyone...

Listen boi, i really don't like your attitude, so first, you can go f*** yourself, you're really annoying and you're preventing people from being creative, second, i like my clan and that's it, i don't care if no one likes it, or especially if you don't like it, it's beautiful for me and that's the important thing; so shut up and do your own business!
These were my last sentences to defence myself.

I am saying the truth. A clan manager shouldn't arguee who says what he thinks on his/her clan in his thread. You continue lying and getting me angry, also getting that case unattractive. I am saying the truth once again no one got me angry like that before and I never distrupted my attitude if I am not doing a joke or talking in IC chat. Let me give you a tip, no one will randomly like your clan, you should be first honest, respectful and open to criticism. So now I would like to talk about your comment to me  "go f*** yourself" didn't you tell me to don't disrupt my attitude? What about you? I guess I am not a lion or insect or something else? We both are men and if you firstly told to not disrupt my attitude you mustn't disrupt your attitude too. "Preventing people from being creative" hahaha. Dont they give English lessons in Italy? Preventing them to be creative.... B1 producing or using original and unusual ideas:
a creative person/artist/designer/programmer
creative talents/powers/abilities
creative thinking

describing or explaining things in unusual ways in order to deceive or give afalse impression:
They used rather creative methods to impress investors.
I got how cambridge described it, you should say thank you to me for wasting my time for you. Aaaaand let's go to other sentence... "I don't care if no one likes it" You should care. Think you are opening a company in real life and saying 'Huhhhhhh! No one likes my company but I like it, I should continue it with supposing I am the best!' If no one likes it that means you were unsuccesful and you should try another thing. Your last sentence:("Shut up, do your own business!") I am commenting to your business, of course I am also doing my business. I won't shut up until you be nice to me and be honest to me. I have zero tolerance to unjustness.

I am sorry for disturbing other people who is reading this post, he just got me a bit angry and I commented that return of his sentences. Sorry once again,
The following 2 users Like Byra's post:
  • Archer, Lewwings
Best of luck with the clan, looks very interesting!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • TheRealBellick
Best of luck.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • TheRealBellick