Have a job? What do you work as?
Do you have a job? What do you work as?
Want a job? What is it you want?!

My job

As I stated in my introduction (Link: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=83440) Check it out to know about me!

I work Part-time in an indoor skatepark. My roles within the skatepark goes as follows: I am a scooter/BMX coach. What does that mean you may ask? I teach people of all ages how to ride/do trcks on a scooter/BMX bike. I have worked there for almost 3 years now and I love my job. I love my job because it's my main hobby. Since I was little, I've been riding bikes. Smashed my face a few times, lost a few teeth (Which are now back in...), been knocked out, broken bones whatever else, but till this day, I still do it, I cannot get away from it!

I am also part-time sports coach. My roles within this job goes as follow: I again, teach kids of all ages (4-16)
I am normally based within my local high/primary school to teach children different sports ranging from football to basketball,
going to school trips to Spain and France (Skiing/Barcelona (Did this 2 years ago) and again, I love this job. I love seeing kids starting as nothing to becoming something they'd never think they'd become.

My dream job?

My dream job is becoming a police officer/fire fighter. I've always loved the thought of helping others when no one else can or will help them. Being the person I am, I help everyone I meet in any ways I can.

Thats all from me! Lets see your reply's below with your current/future job!
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
I work as a showrooms customer adviser at b&q.

Currently trying to start my own business with a pal
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Penguin.
(10-12-2017, 11:15 PM)Forgee Wrote: I work as a showrooms customer adviser at b&q.

Currently trying to start my own business with a pal

Awesome! Stick at it. Business is a great route to go down. My dad currently owns 6 businesses.
I fix and build PCs for people, it's all done over Facebook. Price of the parts + £5
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Penguin.
(10-13-2017, 12:11 AM)dawson270500 Wrote: I fix and build PCs for people, it's all done over Facebook. Price of the parts + £5

Nice! Do you enjoy it?
Not sure what my job title is, but I can go from moving and stacking pallets, doing dump runs to cashier work and stocking shelves.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Penguin.
I work in a fucking supermarket. I restock shit, and deal with shitty customer questions

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Penguin.
I clean airplanes fulltime. After the passengers leave we pick up all the trash, vaccum the floor Etc. A lot of different airlines. Emirates, Norwegian, SAS, Aerofloat, turkish airlines, KLM and so on.

On the dreamliners we are up to 16 people cleaning at once. It is really well paid.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Penguin., Zona
Keeping it short and simple but I currently work at Business Development at a company that creates Property Management Software (basically a software to manage the core of- and everything revolving around your hotel/ hostel) for the hospitality branche. Generating leads and potential new clients for our sales team as well as improving internal structure alongside with setting up contracts and pricing proposals and a bunch of other CRM stuff.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Penguin.
I don't currently work, but hope to start something soon
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Penguin.