Player Report
Video 
Name of players: SkinsButnoSkill(STEAM_0:0:210518703), Beno(STEAM_0:1:63864258)

SteamIDs: ^^STEAM_0:0:210518703^^, ^^STEAM_0:1:63864258^^

Time in GMT: 11:00-12:00

Server: v5p

Summary: Multiple NLR, RDM, D/C to avoid Arrest, Random Demote

Evidence
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
I admit I did prop kill, and I am in no way trying to justify that what I did was ok. It was in the heat of the moment, I felt trapped and could not do anything at all. I felt weak and wanted it all to stop. However, as you could see in the video as soon as I would respawn he would just keep on killing me, whenever we would kill him he would come back and keep killing us. The guy has 1 hour and is only here to minge around.

I was just trying to police roleplay and I kept going down to the garage for my supplies that I needed. However, when I would do that, Butno would be there and wait for anyone to come to just kill them.

Also by the sounds of it, it sounds like you are in a 3rd party voice chat talking with Butno and Brot. Is that why you are muting your sound whenever they don't speak in-game?
You may think I'm a minge, but I'm just a bad driver

Your sincerely, Beno!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVEkhWoYdUCoAIzBRPUxz...pxETPpSx0S]
(10-12-2017, 03:38 PM)BenoGaming HD Wrote: I admit I did prop kill, and I am in no way trying to justify that what I did was ok. It was in the heat of the moment, I felt trapped and could not do anything at all. I felt weak and wanted it all to stop. However, as you could see in the video as soon as I would respawn he would just keep on killing me, whenever we would kill him he would come back and keep killing us. The guy has 1 hour and is only here to minge around.

I was just trying to police roleplay and I kept going down to the garage for my supplies that I needed. However, when I would do that, Butno would be there and wait for anyone to come to just kill them.

Also by the sounds of it, it sounds like you are in a 3rd party voice chat talking with Butno and Brot. Is that why you are muting your sound whenever they don't speak in-game?

It´s correct that I was in 3rd party voice but I didnt cut out my voice. Shadowplay just didn´t record my voice for some reason.
I will review this when I get home, this way I can make a detailed statement.

Your patience is appreciated and you may feel free to add anything else youd like to add until I review this.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(10-12-2017, 03:53 PM)Dennis15075 Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 03:38 PM)BenoGaming HD Wrote: I admit I did prop kill, and I am in no way trying to justify that what I did was ok. It was in the heat of the moment, I felt trapped and could not do anything at all. I felt weak and wanted it all to stop. However, as you could see in the video as soon as I would respawn he would just keep on killing me, whenever we would kill him he would come back and keep killing us. The guy has 1 hour and is only here to minge around.

It´s correct that I was in 3rd party voice but I didnt cut out my voice. Shadowplay just didn´t record my voice for some reason.

I mean you clearly have cut out the voices of you speaking with Brot and Butno. You can hear the difference in sound quailty when Bunto first speaks in some parts. I see this as a form of metagaming, which is against the rules.
(10-12-2017, 04:21 PM)BenoGaming HD Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 03:53 PM)Dennis15075 Wrote:

I mean you clearly have cut out the voices of you speaking with Brot and Butno. You can hear the difference in sound quailty when Bunto first speaks in some parts. I see this as a form of metagaming, which is against the rules.

I really just cut out their voices in the video. Mine wasn´t recorded like I already said.
Report Reviewed and Pushed Back

Notes: While the evidence provided may provide sufficient evidence of Rulebreakage by the accused, the accused has also brought forward the fact that the video may have been tampered with in the form of audio editing. The accusing party has 48 hours to provide an unedited version of the video with all the original audio. If the unedited version of the video with original audio intact is not provided in the allotted time, then the accusing user may face sanctions for Evidence Tampering.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Here is the video with audio except mine because mine was not recorded:
Why was the original audio cut to begin with, Dennis?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Do you mean the first video? I cutted it because I thought it is not necessary to hear our teamspeak conversation.