[Unofficial] Evo Trans
Star 
[Image: 3fbe7ad90f4ff8b489f29e434138b035.png]

[Image: 87cfbc979762a8440daa79de0adec3aa.png]
It's as easy as you think. We are a transport company!
We offer a range of services, including VIP transport, low value and high value package transportation, long and short distance transport, and many more! All of our transport contracts are covered by insurance so if anything were to happen along the way to your package, you are guaranteed your money back and compensation. We have a high reputation with nothing have yet gone wrong above thousands of contracts! - We offer to transport any size package that is realistic to the route that you wish for it to be taken along. Our final offer for transportation, is being able to transport anything; this may be a shipment of 'flower pots' or 'water pistols', or simply a shipment of food that a café requires!
For high value packages that require transport, we offer a protection service to which will be used free of charge with any high value transport packages, or elite gunman, and women. Our company offers flexi-contracts meaning we are more than happy for clients to cancel, or rearrange at anytime they feel necessary.

[Image: 5eefe18a69a22b4d3887ce92adec4071.png]
Flexi-contracts now available!
Our contracts come at low, affordable prices, giving any company the chance to have something safely, and professionally moved from point A. to point B. - All information about our contracts are available below!
Prices of contracts may change depending on fuel prices, and protection costs

High Value Transport All high grade transport receives protection by default on HVT
   ○ Weaponry $1,000 (Low Grade) | $1,500 (High Grade)
   ○ Very Important Personnel $1,250
   ○ Scientific, military, Important Organisation equipment $500
   ○ Forms of contraband $500
   ○ Fuels $250
   ○ High grade ores / metals $300

Low Value Transport It will cost an additional $500 to have protection on LVT
   ○ Humanitarian aid Free of Charge
   ○ Building Materials $100
   ○ Low grade ores $125

To apply for a contract, you must use the following format (T/C's may be found within the format)

Spoiler: Format
* required question

* Community Profile (for contact):
* Steam name:
* In-game name:
* Companies name:
* What you wish to be transported:
Additional protection (Only applicable if a LVT):
Any additional comments:

Spoiler: Terms and Conditions
Upon using our service, you automatically agree to use and follow the terms and conditions of our company

1. A 20% deposit is required upon a contract being agreed to. After it has been complete, the final 80% will be required.
2. Interference is not advised, nor required upon an item being transported; unless said otherwise by the company.
3. Upon a transportation contract beginning, you will be given a 48 hour period to which you are able to cancel the contract. - This may be overridden upon transportation beginning.
3a. If you cancel your contract within the given time frame, your deposit and(or) any other money given will be refunded to the company/transport over watch within 24 hours of the cancellation.
4. The T/C's may be updated/changed at any given time without warning any inactive clients
5. In order to have a flexi-contract, you must request one through the additional comments in your contract application. - One may not be added, nor removed, upon a contract being accepted.

[Image: 6292dba1ee30299c50cdba511d69c4e0.png]
  • ProfitTab Corporation
[Image: 22b6c747576b057b1bf790331c33fe70.png]
Nil.

[Image: a61fec714a19fec95158ed94557044ad.png]
As of the current time, we have a HQ built, to which we will be utilizing as a recruitment centre while we build our Evo Trans, transport hub. - Below you can find a bank of images which will show you what our buildings look like, outside.

Spoiler: HQ
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

[Image: 1c752459e55f40033df46b391b962752.png]
Preface:
• C.E.O | Chief Executive Officer
• C.M | Contracts Manager
• C.P.M | Convoy and Protection Manager
• P.S.M | Public Sector Manager
• Senior Protection Officer | A veteran of protection
• Senior Driver | A veteran of driving
• Protection Officer | A newer protection agent
• Driver | A newer driver
• T.B.S.O | Taxi and Bus Service Operator
• Mechanic | Company mechanic

C.E.O | BasicallyMental - STEAM_0:1:94870333 - Harry 'Basic' Walshie - 098701
P.O | PhantomSolaris - STEAM_0:1:57379901 - Joshua 'Phantom' Jones - 098703
Driver | dawson270500 - STEAM_0:1:109786380 - Austini Vercetti - 098702
Driver | xLars - STEAM_0:0:71816171 - Lars Williams - 098707

[Image: 27737a94b679e8194b3399ea6aa8b6e0.png]
Our company offers two positions, to which a member is promoted onwards:
Driver
Protection Officer

T.B.S.O
Mechanic

To apply for the company, you must use the following format (T/C's may be found within the format) and send the application through a PM to BasicallyMental or King!

Spoiler: Format
* required question

* Steam name:
* SteamID:
* In-game name:
* (IC) Age:
* Position you are applying for:
* Any experience of said position:
* Why you are applying for this company over others:
Owned transportation vehicles:
Any additional comments:

Spoiler: Terms and Conditions
Upon joining the company, you automatically agree to use and follow the terms and conditions of our company

1. As a protection officer, you will be dedicated, loyal and willing to serve and protect the company and clients.
2. As a driver, you will do all within your power to perform to the best of your ability, getting safely from point A. - B.
3. All given information will be kept highly secret.
4. You understand that leaking company or client information will result in any given punishment deemed necessary.
5. If a member becomes inactive from the server/clan, a disciplinary will be put in place.

[Image: 256f04f4636c855c506747511a047b95.png]
The Evo Trans company is taking your feedback into consideration, and has released a public sector. This public sector will include a taxi and bus service around Evocity, a mechanic service and a Q&A area!
In order to ask questions, you can either visit our HQ, leave a comment here on the thread, or you can message myself, the Contracts Manager, or the PS manager.

Credits: http://flamingtext.co.uk/ | https://www.freelogoservices.com/
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • PhantomSolaris, JunkyGardai
Reserved.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Good luck with this, looks good!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • BasicallyMental
Looks good. Great effort put into the thread.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • BasicallyMental
Looks good man, just remember to add the unofficial tag. Best of luck!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • BasicallyMental
(10-11-2017, 12:34 AM)Lewwings Wrote: Good luck with this, looks good!

(10-11-2017, 05:54 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Looks good. Great effort put into the thread.

Thank you for the good wishes!

(10-11-2017, 08:53 AM)Falc Wrote: Looks good man, just remember to add the unofficial tag. Best of luck!

Thank you for the reminder, and thanks for the best wishes!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me

Greetings,

I'd like to announce that we have now opened recruitment for the company, as either a Protection Officer, or as a Driver.
As well as this, we have also updated the credits so all content goes to the respectful owners/creators.

Thanks,
Harry Walshie | C.E.O
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: a61fec714a19fec95158ed94557044ad.png]

Greetings,

Today I announce, the new Evo Trans HQ! It is based at the office building on 32nd street and will be found there a lot. We aim to currently use this as a recruitment centre while we finish building our transport hub. Below, an image can be found of the exterior of the new HQ, with our logo as the center piece of the architecture.
Please feel free to come to our open evening tonight where you can find out more information about the company, what we do, the services we offer, and even get a tour of our new building!

Spoiler: Our New HQ!
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

Thanks,
Harry Walshie | C.E.O
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
* Steam name: [FL:RP] dawson270500
* SteamID:
* In-game name: Austini Vercetti
* (IC) Age: 24
* Position you are applying for: driver
* Any experience of said position: err.... Unofficially yes, officially no
* Why you are applying for this company over others: because I'm interested in this company more
Owned transportation vehicles:
Any additional comments:
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • BasicallyMental

(10-11-2017, 06:52 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: -snip-

Thank you Mrs Vercetti. We are very happy to see your interest in joining the company
We would love for you to be on our team, as both our first ever driver and employee!

Your position within Evo Trans is Driver - Your employee number is 098702

Thanks,
Harry Walshie | C.E.O
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me