Going on different path
Hello community

This is probably the last news thread you see from me. I'm resigning from my position as developer.

As you probably noticed I got really inactive this month, and that is because  I don't have that much time on FL, and when I have, it feels as if I'm forced to do something. It is nolonger fun and it's more like a duty. There is a lot of work to do that needs many people to get finished, so FL would actually have a better future ahead. Unfortunately, I feel like FL probably won't get any better, and it will get worse. The gamemode is so old and buggy and things frequently break. There are also many people that abuse the holes in it (lol at them) and take pride in it, that happens everywhere I guess..? Right?

I felt like this for 6months already, but FL itself has nothing to offer to me considerig skill wise. Work is repetitive or just takes too long and is buggy (curse source engine).

A lot has happened since I became dev, and it changed a lot since then. Contributors grew into devs and some of them got too drunk on power they had. But it was step forward. It allowed some really good people to shine and experience development here on FL. Which I don't think the development is that bad at start, but it gets too repetitive and depressing.

I met a lot of great people that show potential and can bring FL good things, if they try. But for everyone who tried developing experienced the same thing - Instant stop of work after working on updates for too long, because the work goes to your head and you just can't go on. You either need to be a masochist or have balls of steel.

I wish that one day, someone will prove me wrong that FL will only get worse and make FL shine again. I believe that there are people that can do it if they try.

So yeah, I'm off to do some random fun stuff, enjoy myself and so on. I won't write that long list of people I will renember etc, the people already know!

I didn't do much, but thank you for everything especially SA and developers/contributors (even the ones banned, active and that left).

See ya, have fun.

Peace
Thank you for what you did though!

Good luck in the future <3
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
You’re one hell of a dude Darknoob, I have always had much respect for you.

Take care!
Sad to see you go mah man.
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
I've already told you on Steam but I'm always thankful for you since you got me where I am now.
I know how you feel sometimes and I hope you made the right choice and enjoy what your future holds.
Hope we keep contact on Steam, Take care man :)
[Image: unknown.png]
oh no man you were an exceptional developer take care
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
Good luck in whatever you do next
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
One of the most mature and trustworthy developers we've had in the history of Fearless, you certainly left a positive mark on the community. I wish you the very best in the future DarkN00b.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Thanks for everything you have done at Fearless! Good luck with the future!
Sad to see you go DarkN00b, you did great while you were here.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator