Report: Joker
Name of player: Joker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97853325

Time in GMT: Around 1 pm

Server: V5p

Summary: I payed him money to test drive his car. He approved with it. I went together with Yuno in the car but then I wanted him to drive my own car so we went back. When we went back he suddenly decided to kill Yuno who was driving my car, bringing it down to low HP. Then he proceeded to drive over to me with my car just to kill me. He had no reason to kill me nor Yuno. 

Evidence:

Greetings StrikeOne,

With the current evidence that has been provided, it is difficult to prove beyond reasonable doubt that there is any rule violation, therefore, I shall be requesting additional evidence, preferably that with full audio of both parties. You have been granted 24 hours to provide such evidence before I draw a conclusion.

Regards,
MrFinnConlon
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
He killed me when I crashed, isn't that a rule violation as he had no reason to do that and should've called a paramedic?
Hello there Finn
As seen in the video, he gave me 5000 dollars to testdrive my car. While he did that i ran over to one of my rebel friends to talk. Then when I saw him coming back (My friend and I were standing in the cornfields) i ran over to him to get my car back. He then drop off his friend and took off in my car, even though i shouted at him to get out. When he didn’t stop my car, I thought he had stolen it (because he drove away in full speed). I then tried to shoot his friends car and take him as hostage (they were “working” together) as some form of security. I then wanted to PM the guy with my car “My car for your friend”, but i accidently hit him and killed him. I then saw that the guy driving my car crashed and was “down”. I then ran over and shot him for stealing my car. So as a conclusion. From when he came driving back with my car I acted in the belife that he had stolen my car.
He also says "I'll be back in a minute". Then when he came back a little later for his car, he took off in mine. That combined with the high speed taking off when they came for his car was what made me think they were stealing it
Player Report Reviewed and Approved,

Joker has been found guilty of killing without a valid roleplay reason
(10-09-2017, 05:40 PM)3xTrem Wrote: I thought he had stolen it (because he drove away in full speed)
Joker, In future please remember that violence should be your last option, don't kill someone based on a wrong assumption.

Joker will receive a 90 weapons blacklists for the offence.

I would also like to warn Yourself Strike10 and your friend Yuno about metagaming, the video provided shows communication via third-party software and acting on that information in character.

Thank you for your report,
MrFinnConlon
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.