[Solved]Thomas - Requesting a name change.
Hello there,

I really want to change my name to "Thomas", but as I thought, someone else has it. I merely looked up on the members list, and found out that the guy that has the name "Thomas" has been inactive for the past 5 years. I'm therefore asking if I could have his name changed, so that I could have the name. I'd very much like that, as I'm not a big fan of the current one I have.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas.

Source: https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...ile&uid=36
[Image: bacc05173675ee1c46f65ad5b19dca20.jpg]
I believe you need a super admin for this case. Be patient, I'll try and get hold of one for you!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I've requested a Supervising Administrator look into your request, it shouldn't be an issue but they're the only staff members that have the power to honour the request below the owner.

Your patience is appreciated.
I believe you will have to wait a month to get the name from the point a SA says it's okay, I believe there was a similar case with Exotic where he got the name after 30 days so the actual person with the desired username had a chance to contest it. Though like that case, they were inactive for years and likely had no intention to return so you should be good.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Will PM the user and give them a time period of two weeks to respond else I will change the username.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Name changed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]